Shiro's Rescue and My Recovery

Jay's POV

I was in a deep but all I heard was a bunch of mumbling. It seemed liked everyone was talking, but then my thoughts went back to my dream. My mother was right there in front of me. I never thought that I would know what she looked like after 10,000 years.

Then all of a sudden, my eyes started to flutter and I heard a lot of hissing. My vision was blurry, but I saw familiar figures looking towards me and coming closer. I tried to take a step and ended up tumbling over. Before I could face plant onto the ground, someone was able catch me.

"Are you okay?", a voice asked.

And I already knew it was Lance.

"Y-Yeah. I'm just sore and a bit dizzy", I answered.

"It's understandable because of everything that happened", Allura said.

"So you'll need to rest for a while", Shiro replied afterwards.

I nodded as Lance led me to a chair so I could sit.

"Thanks, Lance", I said.

"No problem, cutie", he replied.

I looked up at him and gave him a smile. He was probably doing this to cheer me up a bit. He stared at me with pink brushed upon his cheeks.

"So was there anything I missed?", I asked.

"We were just looking at what happened in Shiro's dreams", Pidge answered.

"In his dreams? Why?"

"Because someone helped me escape from Zarkon's ship", Shiro answered.

"And apparently, he was Galra", Allura said with hatred.

"He was?", I asked in surprise.

"Yes", Shiro simply answered.

"You should know they are not to be trusted", Allura said.

"Well, your father must've trusted the Galra before. Was Zarkon the original Plack Paladin?"

Allura stayed silent for a moment. And that silence meant that was a yes.

"Wait a minute. You mean to tell us that the evil dictator who destroyed Altea and Larion, our own home planets, was the paladin of the Black Lion once before? Why didn't you say anything before?", I asked, trying not to blow a gasket.

"I just.. I didn't want any of you know about the dark history of the paladins before us. You needed a chance to have your own bond with your lions. And Shiro, you're the Black Paladin, not Zarkon", Allura explained.

I was about to say something else until Pidge beat me to it.

"Wait, I see something now. There are some repeating numbers in the Galra code. And it seems that they are coordinates that lead to the Thaldycon system", she explained.

"Then that's where were going", Shiro said.

"But are you sure that you can trust this? I mean, look what they've done to you. They.. took your arm", Keith said with concern.

"It's worth the risk. Somebody helped me and if we locate allies for our fight against Zarkon, even some from the Galra race, it'll give us some help for take him down."

Allura still looked very hesitant about this situation. But to be honest, I'm all for it. If they was somebody that helped Shiro escape for Zarkon's grasp, even if that person was Galra, I wanted to personally thank them.

Then, the Castle of Lions started to approach large crystal-like objects.

"What are those?", I asked.