Back To Olkarion and On With the Plan

(I'm combining the last episodes since I'm at the end of season two, so enjoy!)

Jay's POV

We still were in the Blue Lion on our way back to the castle.

"Alright, so what do we do now?", Lance asked.

"We can call Allura and let her know that we have Slav and that we're ready for her to use the teladuv", Pidge answered.

"That sounds like a great idea because I don't feel like staying on here any longer than I have to", I said as I pointed my attention to Slav.

"Wait, nobody said that we'd be traveling by teladuv", Slav said.

Here we go again, I thought.

I looked over at Shiro and saw that his face was turning red.

Uh oh..

"What's the problem? We're traveling by teladuv! So count your hair follicles, fluff a pillow, whatever you need to do, and make sure we can jump this wormhole in this reality!", Shiro yelled.

Everyone, except for me, was looking at him in shock. I can't blame him since I had my number of outbursts back in the prison.

"I was just going to point out that the teladuv is a very efficient way of traveling", Slav muttered.

"Slav, how would he know that? Every time something or someone comes up, you bring up a statistic of any shape or form of the chances we get killed", I said.

Before he could answer me, Allura popped up on the screen.

"Paladins, Jay, are you there?", Allura asked.

"What's going on, Allura?", I asked.

"The monster that attacked us on the Balmera before returned! I need you all back here immediately!"

"I thought we defeated that thing!", I exclaimed.

"You got it. Sharpshooter is on the way", Lance said.

"Sharpshooter?", Pidge asked.

"It's a new nickname that I gave myself. Just pass it on."

"You mean like when we on Earth, you called yourself 'Tailor'", I asked.

"L-Let's not get into that!", Lance yelled as he blushed.

Time Skip

We wormholed to the Balmera and saw the monster in front of us as it still attacked the castle.

"How's this thing operational?! It doesn't even have a head!", Lance exclaimed.

"Maybe it has something to do with those crystals", Pidge suggested.

"Can't worry about that right now. We need to protect the castle", Shiro said.

"How'd we beat it last time?", Keith asked.

"We formed Voltron and I stuck my bayard in and shot it with my blaster into into its arm lasers, but Jay did the rest when we saw her Larian form", Hunk answered.

"So, we'll need Voltron", Shiro said.

"But, we've only got two lions", Pidge said.

"Maybe we can form the legs and kick it", Lance suggested, causing everyone to look at him after that stupid comment.

Both lions were trying to get away from each attack since they weren't able form Voltron at the moment. But as we dodged them, the areas where the lasers were shot towards cause massive explosions.