A Space Mall

Warning: Sexual Assault in this chapter. If you feel too uncomfortable, please skip over to the next section.

Jay's POV

All of us had met up together this morning to come up with the next plan of action, which was how to stop Zarkon form tracking us through the Black Lion.

"Since I know now that Zarkon is tracking us through the Black Lion, we have to find a way to stop him", Shiro said.

"Yeah, but how are we though?", I asked.

"We've never been a situation like this before. Having two paladins fight for the same lion", Allura stated.

"And unless, we want Zarkon to have complete control over Voltron every time we get close to him, then I'm going to have to forge a new bond with my lion. At least one that is stronger than his", Shiro said.

"While you work on that, the rest of us will need to find new teladuv lenses. Otherwise, we won't be able to travel through the wormhole", Coran said.

"Is that something we'll have to mail order?", Hunk asked.

"Do people even make those anymore?", Keith asked.

"Yeah, I wanna know that, too", I said, "I mean, it has been 10,000 years."

"I'm not sure", Allura answered, "There were only a few Alteans who ever used the teladuv. But that in fact was 10,000 years ago so they probably don't even exist anymore."

"I think I know where we could get some", Coran suggested as he pulled up a couple of pictures of some sort of flea market.

"Coran! You're not suggesting on going to any of those filthy swap moons, are you?!", Allura yelled, "The last time you did, those space pirates took you for everything you had."

"Swap moons and space pirates?", I questioned in confusion.

"The Unilu were traders and pirates that would roam galaxies and deal with black market goods. Umvy spice, by-tor water, little bottles of infinity vapor. But you would have to bargain with them. No one could bargain like the Unilu could. Last time, I ended up giving away three-quarters of my shipment of lango in exchange for used pogo oscillator", Coran explained.

"Father wasn't pleased about that", Allura said with a laugh.

"That sounded like the extreme version of gambling", I muttered to Shiro, causing him to snicker.

"While Coran picks up his lenses, I'll take you both shopping for something sparkly", Lance said to Allura and me.

"I don't do sparkly", I started off, "but I am due for another uniform. I guess the fabric in mine doesn't hold out long."

"Works for me."

Lance put his arm around me, not caring about the stares being burned into his skull.

"This is not shopping! You're not going to wander around saying 'Ooh, what a lovely pink hat! This is very becoming.' No way! And I'm not going to have the princesses to go anywhere near the filthy, lowballing Unilu hoodlums", Coran said.

"But, I'd love something sparkly", Allura said with a pleading smile.

"You're the only one who can control the castle. And you should be resting after everything."

"If Allura has a reason not to go, then what's mine?", I asked patiently.

"Well. You see--", Coran started then I interrupted.

"Time's up! I'm going. Besides, if you guys are going, I know I'm going be fine. Like I said, I'm due for a new uniform and no one hear knows my size, right?"