What if Y/n Surpassed Black Frieza?

Jack: Alright everyone as I said this Universe if Y/n had surpassed Black Frieza.

Izuku: Wait, what is Black Frieza?

Jack: It is Frieza with 10 Years of Training in A Hyperbolic Time chamber. With 4 Months of Training with some Pleb he became A God, so Imagine 10 Years of nonstop Training.

Kirito: Dear God.

Jack: Of course Y/n in this Universe had far surpassed him so Let's see. Oracle loads the Footage.

Oracle: I am Loading the Archival Footage. Here we go.

In Another Universe...

On Planet Granolah Gas was quickly beginning to Rapidly decay as suddenly A Foot pressed on his Skull and Crushed it into Dust and it was Frieza!

Frieza: Ohohohoho! Missed me Monkeys?

Goku: Frieza!?

Vegeta: Tch! What are you doing here?

Frieza: Oh I Just want to show you my New Power. I had been Training for 10 Years.

Goku and Frieza were completely shocked by this Frieza then Began to power up! Everything around them began to shake as first he Transformed into his Golden Form but soon it began to turn Black with A Dark Purple Aura, and then he slammed his feet into the ground cracking it around him, as he stretched his arms out!

Frieza: Ohohohohohohohoho! How do you Like my Color Monkeys? It's Frieza Black!

Goku: Vegeta?

Vegeta: Damnit! You're Right!

They both then Powered up into MUI And UE Frieza Just Smirked and he then suddenly slammed both fists into the guts of the two Saiyans as they were both knocked down, on the verge of passing out.

Frieza: Well that was A Waste of time.

He then Points his Fingers to Fire A Death Beam but suddenly A Random Blast Fired and knocked his blast out of his Finger!

Frieza: Tch! Who has the Balls?

Just then it was revealed to be Y/n as he stood there wearing A Cloak.

Y/n: Leave Now.

Frieza: What?

Y/n: Leave now and you May Live.

Frieza: Damn Monkey. You can never stand up to me.

Y/n: Fine then Let me show you.

He then suddenly turned into Mystic Form as he was surrounded by A Powerful White Aura, as Frieza was slightly intimidated!

Frieza: And how is that supposed to intimidate me!?

Y/n: It's not supposed to. It's supposed to kill you.

Frieza: DIE!!

He then Launched A World-destroying Blast at you, but you simply Kicked it up into the air, and it blew up not destroying anything!

Y/n: You got anything else?

Frieza was shocked! He was having A God damn Panic attack at this Point! Even after all of this time, someone is still stronger than him! And It was A Damn Human!

Frieza: Agh! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!

Y/n: Anything else Lizard?

Frieza: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!

He then flew up into the Air and began charging A Giant Energy Blast!

Frieza: DESTROY!! ANIAHLATE!! DELETE!! EXTERMINATE!! EXTERMINATE!!

Y/n: Pfft, Easy.

Frieza then Launched A Giant Energy Blast, as you then Began to charge A Kamehameha.

Y/n: Kame... Hame... HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

You then Launched A Giant F/c Kamehameha which Began to overpower Frieza's Blast as he was forced to dodge the attack!

Frieza: W-What!?

Y/n: Do you think You can get away with this? I will be the one to avenge everyone. It will be Me. ME! I WILL DEFEAT YOU!

You then Launched one Final Attack...

A/n: 1:28-1:46

Frieza was Blown up into A Billion Little Pieces, as you smirked.

Y/n: Rott in hell you Little bastard.

Universe Footage End...

Oracle: Archival Footage had ended. I bet that Most of you are Satisfied. Margin of error 1%.

Goku: Wow He's really Strong! I wanna fight him Now!

Y/n: I-I Have That Much Power?

Jack: Yes you Just need to Train and Unlock it. Besides it's Just one Universe.

Bakagou/Riser: NO WAY THAT PUNK IS THAT STRONG!

Yang: WHY DON'T YOU MEAT HEADS JUST SHUT UP!?

Jack: Everyone Please Calm down! This won't solve anything... Maybe it would be but that would be another time. Now the Next Universe would be Pretty Interesting. I Know All of you are going to Love it.

Everyone: ...

Jack: It is... What if Y/n Was an Android Like Arale from Dr. Slump?

Goku: Wait, I Know her!

Everyone else besides Team Universe 7: HUH!?