Training Begins!

You were Now on this Godzilla earth with Your father as he had Now Planned to Train you to Make you Far stronger since things would get pretty Hairy if nobody would stop Xicor, and He wouldn't do it.

Y/n: Wait, it will take forever for me To Train here.

Jack: Not really.

Y/n: Huh?

Jack: Look this Place is better than the Hyperbolic time chamber. Every year there are 10 Minutes in my Void.

Y/n: That's pretty Impressive.

Jack: Thanks! Also with my Powers, we shall not age at all so we should Train at our leisure for now.

Y/n: Neat!

Jack: Now... I got you A Training Partner.

Y/n: Ooooh! Is it A Really strong guy or something? Oh Is it Like Hit or Jiren or some other guy with Lots of Training and really Cool Hax Powers!?

Jack: ...

5 Minutes Later...

Y/n: HEEEEEEEEEEELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!

You were being Chased by A V-Rex both of you at top Speeds as Jack was drinking from A Dragon fruit.

Jack: Doing Good son! Just keep running, and I need some more Dragon fruit. This stuff is Good, I Swear. Very Fruity and Exotic.  Hey, Monkeys! More!

He was Commanding some simple Simians to get some more since he beat up their leader to put himself on top.

Monkey Logic.

Meanwhile...

Xicor was now in Control of the Void where the Theatre was and he had everyone in Cahins but surprisingly... Nice about it.

Xicor: (Sigh) Where has the time gone?

Batman: Let us go.

Xicor: Um... No. No, I won't. I have to have leverage here.

Superman and Thor kept trying to break free but they couldn't.

Xicor: You guys can't break that, That's Katchi Katchin. It's as dense, tough, and Strong as Nuclear Pasta found in Neutron Stars. Only the strongest of the strongest can break it.

Vegeta: Wait, we broke it before! Why can't we break it!?

Xicor: Oh I almost forgot I enchanted it. So Magic is keeping you stuck as well.

Alvida: Xicor.

Xicor: Mother.

Alvida: Why are you doing this?

Xicor: Look I don't wish to hurt anyone here. Trust me. You're not the Problem. I love my Family, I love the Multiverse, I love everything in them. I wish not to hurt any of them. 

Alvida: Then why would you-?

Xicor: It's my Father that's the Problem Mother! He took what should have been Mine! My Title as Heir to his Throne!

Alvida: (Sigh) I'm sorry but you Lost it when He saw your Dark Heart.

Xicor: Then he should have looked deeper. I have Layers. Now What shall we do now... Oh, I Know! Let's Watch Home Movies! I Know Oracle has some!

Natsu: YOU MONSTER!

Xicor: Damnit! You shall watch my Home Movies or else I will Punch your eyes out! I have Knuckle Horns for A Reason, Dragon Slayer!

Back with you...

You quickly Hid in A Cave as the V-Rex kept on chasing after you but it soon Gave up and walked off seeking an easier Meal.

Y/n: Whew! I think I'm good Now...

Just then you heard some Massive Footsteps as A Shadow Loomed over the Cave making it Pitch Black!

Y/n: H-Holy shit... (Thoughts) I can Maybe fight A V-Rex, but this I can't... Not A Literal Kaiju...

You then Looked back to see A Giant Eye staring at you and you were about to scream but suddenly A Hand Hand Grabbed you and You Began screaming!

Y/n: HELP! HELP! HELP! CALL THE ARMY! CALL THE NAVY! CALL THE COAST GUARD! SOMEONE HELP!

???: Shhhh! Calm down! I'm Just here to Look at you. Are you Really A Human?

Y/n: Y-Yeah...

???: Oh Cool! I am the Queen's daughter so you should be Safe.

Y/n: Wait, who are you?

???: Oh, That's Easy My Name is Junior.