The Legend of Godzilla Earth!

You were now Being Held in the Hands of A Gaint Kaiju who Looked pretty Young, who Looked like some Gojirasaurus, but in A Human form.

She said her name was Junior.

Y/n: Wait... How Old are you?

Junior: Hm? Why do you ask?

Y/n: Just asking.

Junior: I'm A Little over 200.

Y/n: Oh Okay.

Junior: I never saw A Human before. It's so Strange. You Look like us But... Bite-sized.

Y/n: Y-You are not going to eat me right?!

Junior: No You goof that's Just A Phrase! I would flick you on the Head if that wouldn't Kill you. 

Y/n: Oh, Okay... So you never met A Human before?

Junior: Nope. Mom Said they left right before I was born. She said that her greatest Rival Ghidorah arrived on earth and Began terraforming it to her Liking by awakening all of the Kaiju to rampage all over the earth and making her queen of the Monsters. The Humans were forced to Evacuate the earth and before they did They activated A Nuke and powered my Mom to A God Like Level she Pushed Ghidorah back into space and we now Kaiju ruled the earth once again after Millions of Years.

Y/n: So, How big is your Mom exactly?

Junior: Hmm... I would say Like 3 Times my Size.

Y/n: (Pales) Oh Great...

Junior was already as Big as A Small Mountain so to Imagine her Mother being so Massive was scary. A Giant Nuclear Reptile in Human woman form ruling A Planet of other Giant Monsters, dinosaurs, and even Other Monsters who were forced under Extreme Biological Pressure to evolve with these Monsters ruling over them.

Junior: Oh don't worry about it, Nobody will Hurt you... Unless...

Y/n: Unless?

Junior: Mom doesn't Like you. I don't know what her Views on Humans are but it's debatable at Best.

Y/n: Oh Shit...

Jack: SON! SOOOOON!? YOU DIDN'T GET EAT BY THE V-REX RIGHT!? THAT WOULD BE A BAD RECORD ON ME AS A PARENT!

Y/n: DAD! I'M UP HERE!

Junior: Oh Wow another Human!

Jack: Actually I'm A God

Junior: Just Like my Mom!

Jack: Yeah... I Guess so... Look I need to Take Us to A Temple on top of A Moutian... Riiiiiight... Oooover... Theeeeerreeee...

He then Pointed Towards A Mountian with A Huge Carving on the side of it Big Enough for A Kaiju.

Junior: Huh, I don't know. That seems Kind of Strange.

Jack: We'll pay you for your time.

Junior: How?

Jack: Well show you More Humans.

Junior: Oh, Deal! Alright, Let's go!

Jack then Jumped on her shoulder as you all Began to March Towards The Ruins in the Mountains, But what Secrets can these Ruins Hold within?

A Gaint Statue inside of A Giant Humanoid Figure the size of A Kaij was standing there with its eyes Glowing red and so did its Chest crystal, slowly Blipping Faster as you all got closer.