What if Y/n was Like Arale?

Jack: Alright everyone we have A Brand new Universe. This one is going to be very Unique. I told you about Arale, well let me explain. She's an Android.

Ochaco: But wait, what makes her special?

Jack: Well Let me explain. She has the Toon Force meaning she has the power to do anything if she feels like it with her only limitation being her belief that she can do so! Like she can send A baseball to fly all over the world, Run across Time and space, pop her head off, and A Lot more!

Everyone: Wow!

Jack: Now Let us see!

Oracle: Loading Archival Footage...

Inside of that Universe...

We Open up in Union Academy where The Sun Began to Rise out of the Ocean Brushing its Teeth, and A Pig walked up on A Tree branch and got up on A Microphone!

Pig: Alright everyone it's Morning! Wake up!

Soon Everyone then Began to wake up in One House Y/n Began to wake up as he Grabbed his head and Put it on!

Y/n: HYOYOYOYOYO! Good Morning everyone! (Turns to Audience) I have A Lot to do today so Lets get it over with!

He then grabbed his Lunch and ran outside of the House blowing even his Doctor/Creator/Father away as he began running through the Town breaking Space-time itself as he eventually ran into school 5 Seconds before he even left!

He then began to walk in only to see Katsuki and Riser try and stop him!

Katsuki: HEY PUNK!

Y/n: Hoyo?

Riser: You're not going to escape Today!

Y/n: Hmmm, Okay. I won't Move.

Katsuki/Riser: TAKE THIS!!

They both then tried to Attack but you didn't even Flinch!

Katsuki: Huh?

Riser: Do something?

Katsuki: O-Okay.

He then Lightly Poked you and you countered it slamming him back!

Katsuki: W-WHAT!? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!

Riser: WHAT THE!?

He then did the same but you slammed him into the sky!

Riser: WHAT THE FU- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!

Katsuki: WHAT THE!? AYO!? AYO!?

Y/n: Hoyo! Better get going!

He then ran off!

Katsuki: GET BACK HERE!

Y/n: (Running Away)

Soon you had Begun to end up at Gum where A Bunch of People were Lined up to Throw A Baseball.

Yang Throws her own as she smiles.

Coach: 200 Meters.

Yang: Hell yeah!

Coach: Um... (Pales) Y/n L/n?

Y/n: Hoyo!

You then ran over and through your Ball so hard it flew all over the world as it nearly bent the Effiel Tower out of shape, Swung around Mt. Fuji, Made the Sphinx Dodge the Ball by arching its Back up, and even Carving at A Glacier!

The Ball then soon Landed back on the Baseball Field as it was covered with stickers from all over the world, and everyone was shocked.

Coach: U-Um... Immeseruable...

Everyone then fell over on their Backs.

Y/n: Hoyo? It's the same as per Usual.

Footage End...

Jack: So What do you think?

Naruto: Woah! He is so Overpowered!

Luffy: Yeah! It reminds me of Gear 5th! I could probably do that myself.

Jack: Well of course my Boy can do that, but you know NONE OF YOU BELIEVED IN HIM!

Most of them looked away except for A Few Jackasses who tried to Intimidate Me but I stood firm.

Jack: You Know there is one Teensy weensy insee little Problem, SOME OF YOU ARE JACKASSES!!! But never mind me, It's Okay For My Boy. You know who you are and that will be revealed. I'm Just doing My Job to Help. That reminds me I should call in some more People. Hey Oracle?

Oracle: Yes?

Jack: Call in A 5 Minute Break!

Oracle: I predict exactly 5 Minutes will work. 1% Margin of error.

Jack: Cut that Margin of Error Bullcrap. Everyone you have 5 minutes. We'll be fine.

Jack then teleported out of there as everyone began to Talk with each other as Oracle watched knowing I would want Y/n to be safe.