Time in the... Hypersonic Lion Tamer!

Soon after the Day had ended it was time to Rest as Jack had created New Area in the Void to Hang out in Just so that everyone could relax and have Fun. 

Jack: Alright everyone I have created some new Areas, so Now you can all Eat at the Local Buffet and it's all Free, You can either Train in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber or the Gravity training room with no time limits or any number of person Limits and also everyone has A Bedroom with their Face on them and Please remember that you can not enter each other's rooms. Remember that Natsu and Happy.

Natsu: Hey What did we ever do?

Happy: Aye!

Lucy: SERIOUSLY!? YOU DO IT ALL OF THE TIME!

Jack: Also the really Big Suite is for my Son, his Girlfriends, and his Peerage. So everyone have Fun! Oracle?

Oracle: I am connecting to the Security system Now.

Jack: Good. Good.

Soon everyone Broke off as they Planned to do their own thing and Goku and Vegeta were walking towards the Hyperbolic time chamber.

Vegeta: I need to get stronger than that Child. Ultra Ego Just isn't doing it anymore.

Goku: Yeah, He Must be A Really Good Rival.

Vegeta: Tch!

Y/n: H-Hey Can I come?

They both then Turned back to see you.

Vegeta/Goku: No!/ Yes!

Vegeta: What!? Why!?

Goku: Because Vegeta if we Spar with him we can get A Lot Stronger!

Vegeta: But he would get stronger as well!

Goku: And That's the Fun Part Vegeta. What's the Point in getting stronger when they'res no Goal to work Towards?

Vegeta: Tch! I... I... (Sigh) Fine.

Goku: Great! Now Come with us Y/n.

You all then walked in and shut the Doors to the Hypbolic time chamber as Goku smiled.

Goku: Alright then Y/n, We're going to teach you everything we Know. I'm specifically going to teach you Ultra Instinct, Instant Transmission, and Ki Control, and Vegeta will teach you everything else.

Vegeta: Tch! Fine.

Y/n: Oh Thank you you two, You are Both Really Strong.

Vegeta: Training begins Now!

Y/n: W-Wait, What?

Vegeta then Punches you in the face Knocking you down as you caught completely off guard.

Vegeta: You Failed.

Y/n: O-Ow...

10 Hours Later... Or 152 Days in the Hyperbolic chamber Later...

Jack: Hm, Where is Y/n?

He then walked into the Buffet where Goku and Vegeta are at.

Jack: Um Guys? Where is my Son?

Goku: Oh We were Training with him but we got Hungry so we went to get A Snack and That snack turned into A Meal.

Jack: WHAT!? ARE YOU TWO INSANE!?

Vegeta: What's wrong? He can survive for A Little bit.

Jack: NO! BEING LEFT ALONE IN THE HYPERBOLIC TIME CHAMBER IS FUCKING INSANE! YOU TWO ARE FUCKING LUCKY THAT PEOPLE AGE NORMALLY IN THE HYPERBOLIC TIME CHAMBER SO HE ONLY AGED 10 HOURS, BUT HE MIGHT GO INSANE IN THERE!

Goku: What's the worst that can Happen?

Meanwhile, Back in the Hyperbolic Time chamber, Y/n was in there talking to Himself.

Y/n: No I'm not Crazy! Seriously I'm not! Sure I was Bullied by A Lot of People but I don't have any Grudges! I'm not A Vengeful Person! Am I right Issei!?

You then Turned to A Volleyball with A face drawn on it on top of A Broom which then fell apart.

Y/n: THAT'S IT!!!

You then Turned into SSJ Universal as you charged at it!

10 Minutes Later in Hyperbolic time chamber time...

You then walked outside of the Hyperbolic Time chamber back to Normal but you were bruised, Scratched, and your clothes Torn.

Y/n: Y-Yeah... That's Right... That'll teach you. I'm good Now.