Y/n vs Makima: Exodia Unleashed!/ The 1st Born reveals Himself!

Jack: Alright who here had ever heard of Yugioh?

Natsu: Oh That Cool Card game with the Monsters!

Luffy: Yeah those are so Cool!

Franky: They're SUPER!

Jack: Yes! Believe it or not, Yugioh was once the Most chaotic game ever created. No Cap. They Quite Literally had zero rules or Gimmicks. The Complete and utter Opposite of what it is Now.

Issei: Wait, but how did that Happen?

Jack: Well Let's Just say when A Franchise has been out for 30 Years You tend to slowly run out of Ideas. A Prime example is Pendulum Cards. When the fuck were those ever needed or even been Useful!? Seriously Konami what the fuck!? Anyways, In this Universe Y/n is A Dueling being Possessed by the spirit of An Egyptian Pharoh during Games, and he has to fight the Owner of A Multi-Billion dollar company who kidnapped, beat, and mentally broke his Grandpa.

Denji: Who in their right mind would do that shit!?

Jack: Makima.

Denji: HOLY SHIT HER STOCK KEEPS LOWERING! IT'S PLUMMETING HARD!

Makima: ..................................................................................................................................................................................................... Fuck you, Denji.

Jack: Anyway Let's check out the Universe! Hey Alvida, I'll hold the Baby for you. Okay?

Alvida: (Blushing) I-I don't need your help Husband...

Jack: I'm Just trying to be A Good Husband. You used to complain I don't clean up my own shit, Now this?

Alvida: (Blushing) Fine.

Jack: Good. Love Ya!

Alvida: (Blushing) L-Love you too...

Luffy: Hey I Just realized something! You remind me of A Fat Bitch!

Alvida: ...

Alvida then slammed him into A Wall after generating some Dragon Wings and then generated A Dragon Claw and beat the shit out of Him with it.

Jack: Honey?

Alvida: D-Do I Look like some-?

Jack: No Honey You're the most beautiful woman I have ever or will ever meet~

Alvida: (Blushing) T-Thank you, Jackson...

Usopp: LUFFY LEARN SOME HUMILITY IT'LL SAVE YOUR LIFE!

Chopper: I'm coming to Help!!

Luffy: Does anyone else see Meat with Angel wings above their head...?

Jack: Anyway Let's go to the Universe.

We Opened up in A Massive Arena where Y/n was going to Face Makima the Head of Makima Corp which originally made Weapons but ever since this demon overthrew the original CEO In A Massive power play and now they make Trading Cards.

Y/n walked up on Stage after his Grandfather gave him His deck with Jackson Promising to beat Makima for him after she beat him up, mentally broke him, and stole his precious Blue-eyed white Dragon. Only 4 were ever made at this Point.

Makima: So Y/n are you ready to Duel?

Y/n: Yes, I am.

Makima: And I am ready to raise the stakes then.

She then Pulled out the Blue-eyed white dragon card she stole and tore it to pieces shocking everyone as it was sent flying in the wind.

Y/n: W-Why would you do that!?