Y/n vs Riser Peerage!

Everyone was now Left alone again as Oracle was left to watch everything again and Y/n was sitting there on his seat with Nami and Robin nuzzling his arms.

Nami: You Know with your dad Possibly being so Rich we can Probably afford our very own Mansion~!

Robin: Ara Ara Nami with your obsession with Gold his Father could Just turn you into Gold as some Ironic Punishment for your Adorable Greed.

Nami: D-Do you have to be so scary!?

Robin: It's Just me and my silly sense of Humor. You Like it right Y/n?

Y/n: Y-Yeah, I do...

Robin: He's so cute.

Just then Riser began to walk over Lit A Cigarette in his Mouth and smiled.

Riser: Hey Girls why would you want to be with That Loser You can be pawns in my Peerage.

Nami: No. Fuck off.

Robin Just smiled but she had A Dark smile with A Dark aura fitting A Demon.

Y/n: L-Look I don't want you to talk to them Riser.

Riser: Oh? And what are you going to do about it Punk?

Kirito: OH MY GOD! IT'S ANOTHER FIIIIIIGHT!

Everyone then Began watching as Riser smiled.

Riser: What are you going to do? Fight me? Pathetic!

Vegeta: Do you have no Honor?

Riser: Huh?

Vegeta: That Boy might be some Halfbreed but deep down he has the true spirit of A Saiyan and A Saiyan would never back down from A Fight.

Y/n: Y-Yeah...

Oracle: I had checked this and I had called Jack. He should be here in-

He then teleported In.

Oracle: Now.

Jack: Alright then we have another fight Huh? Well then... IT'S TIME FOR A DEATH BAAAAAAAAATTLE!!!

He then teleported everyone to A Brand new Arena!

Jack then grabbed A Mic as he smiled.

Jack: Alright everyone in this corner we have the Y/n L/n and in the other corner we have Riser Phenex...

He then checked his notes.

Jack: ... And his Peerage!

Riser was there Backed up by his Peerage!

Riser: It's Now Our fight Loser.

Y/n: Tch! You were always A Coward. Always Hiding behind your Peerage.

Riser: Silence Worm and Face us!

Y/n: Hmph. Fine then. But Prepare to Lose.

Y/n then slowly Began to get down as he got into different positions!