Y/n vs Kirito!

Jack: Alright everyone it's time for A DEATH BAAAAAAAAAAAATLE!!

Everyone was Teleported to the TOP Arena again as Y/n and Kirito were teleported into the Arena, and everyone else watched!

Piccolo: I'm Worried.

Goku: Huh? Why?

Piccolo: We've seen that Y/n has the Powers of Janemba.

Goku: Yes?

Piccolo: What if he Loses Control? What if he warps reality and changes it to what he wants it to be? What if he tried to Kill us all?

Goku: Hey don't worry about it, I trust him, and Besides If we have Trouble Vegeta and I can fuse.

Vegeta: I'm not fusing with you Kakarot! Never again!

Goku: Come on, Buddy!

Vegeta: I said No! I am not that stupid nor I am sharing A Body with you again. Broly was the last time.

Naruto: You Know the Problem is that he has A Demon form but if it's anything like Kuruma I know we can trust him.

Kuruma: Kid, You're Clearing being way too Nice.

Naruto: Because I Know You're A Great Guy!

Kuruma: Kid, Stop. I'm not A Great Guy.

Naruto: Seriously stop doubting yourself.

Sasuke: Hey if You're done flirting with yourself Can you stop being stupid?

Sakura: Sasuke?

Sasuke: Yeah?

Sakura then used A Chakra infused Punch onto his Dick and Sasuke fell to the ground in Pain.

Sakura: You need to shut the fuck up sometimes.

You stood in front of Kirito As Kirito wielded his Black Blade smirking.

Y/n: Okay, Look Kirito why don't we-?

Kirito: JUST DIE!

She then began swinging his Blade at you as you kept on dodging but he soon quickly sliced your arm as you gritted your teeth in Pain!

Y/n: MOTHER FUCKER!

Kirito then swung an energy Blast at you with his Blade as you then Began to Dodge, and tried to Transform but you were freaking out too Much!

Y/n: Damnit, Damnit. Damnit! This is Kirito the Black swordsman! He's not A Damn Power Hungry Idiot Like Frieza or A Dick Like Riser, he actually Trained his ass off and is really strong to Boot!

Kirito: Get back here!

He continued to throw Blasts at you as you were forced to dodge and you closed your eyes.

Y/n: D-Dad Plays the Music!

Jack: Are you sure?

Y/n: Y-Yes!

Jack: Alright if you say so.

You then Transformed into Janemba!

Y/n: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

You then Grabbed A Shard of Rock and you Turned it into A Giant Hammer!

Y/n: Although I appreciate you defending Asuna, I'm Afraid I must Punish you.

Kirito: What is that?

Y/n: The Hammer of Discipline... WERE YOU RAISED IN A CAVE!?

You then slammed the Hammer on him, Flattening him!

Kirito: How Dare you!

He then swung his sword at you but split into A Ton of Little bits and appeared behind him!

Kirito: Huh!?

You then Kicked him in the back of the head sending him flying! You then changed the Hammer into A sawed-off off Shot Gun!

Y/n: Lock and Load Brides of Christ!!

Kirito: Wait, what?

You then Turned some Small Rocks into Dust Packed Shotgun shells and you began shooting Fire Dust-infused Shotgun bullets at Kirito riddling him full of Bullets!

Kirito: AAAAAAGH!!

You then swung your tail and began to wrap it around his Neck!

Y/n: Any Last words you Sociopath? Any at all?

Kirito: (Choking Noises)

Y/n: Adorable!

You then reverted back to your Base form before you quickly Healed him of all wounds.

Kirito: Wait, why did you Heal me?

Y/n: I healed you because I'm not A Psychopath Like you, and Yet I see good in you. Next time don't be such A Dick.

Kirito: Tch!

Jack: AND THE WINNER IS Y/N!!!!

Y/n: YATA!

You did the Chun Li Winning Pose as well!

Jack: Alright Son I'm going to have A Surprise for you when we get Back.

Y/n: What is it?

Jack: You'll see. (Thoughts) I'm Gonna  Be A Grandpa to A Fairy girl! EEEEEEE!

You then walked back to Asuna and she smiled.

Asuna: You Must Really Like me to use A God damn Shotgun on my Ex? Lock and Load Brides and Christ Huh? So Cheesy~

Y/n: (Blushing) I... Uh... It was A Spur of The Moment type deal...

Asuna: You're Such A Goof but I Love that about You~