Ninja Y/n!

Jack: Alright everyone this Universe is something I had promised before. Ninja Y/n! Of course, there is A Twist.

Naruto: What could it be?

Jack: He is pretty much the Carrier of the 10-Tailed Beast.

The Ninjas were shocked!

Kakashi: T-The Ten Tailed Beast? But That's Impossible. The Only carrier of the Ten-Tailed beast Was O-Obito...

Jack: Well in this Universe My Son has control over and by doing so Has Chakra reserves far beyond someone Like Naruto or Sasuke.

Sasuke: Damnit! He's so strong!

Robin: The Ten-Tailed Beast is an Artifical Monster so how did he control it?

Jack: In this Universe Madara Used Y/n as A Puppet for him to control but Y/n used the Ten Tailed beast to defeat him while Naruto and Sasuke finished him and so Kaguya never showed up. But there is another Twist. Sakura is his Girlfriend!

Sakura: (Blushing) EEEEEEH!? W-WHAT!?

Naruto: Wait, Sakura you Like him?

Sakura then socked him in the Face!

Sakura: (Blushing) N-NO I DON'T!

Jack: Yes, You do. Now Let me see... Oracle Pull up the Footage Please?

Oracle: Rolling.

We Opened up in the Hidden Leaf  Village inside of A Hospital where Sakura was doing her rounds as A Medical Practitioner. After the last Great Ninja War, the Pink-haired Lass became A Great fighter and A Great Medic under the Hokage and was used to heal everyone hurt during the war. Including our Y/n.

Sakura: Y/n, You Idiot, are you Okay?

Y/n: Yeah, I am. They still can't remove that 10-Tails beast out of me Yet. Not Like I want to.

Sakura: Y/n, Why do you want that thing, You Idiot!? That thing is dangerous and we all saw what happened with Naruto when he couldn't control the 9-tailed beast! Imagine what the You're Tailed beast could do if you were enraged and unable to control it.

Y/n: The Truth is... I don't want to be weak...

Sakura: What?

Y/n: I mean Look at Naruto and Sasuke? They were both Born to be incredibly strong But I'm not. I want to be right up there with them and even become their Rival. I know how everyone Calls You Ms. Useless and Useless, and Pink and Useless, and Yeah they're all Useless... The Point is Just I don't want to be weak. I want to be strong, so I can Protect everyone, Including you.

Sakura then slammed her first over your head!

Y/n: OW! WHY!?

Sakura: I-I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP IDIOT! (Blushing) B-But it would be appreciated it.

Y/n: Oh Thank you.

Sakura: Now would you like your Meds?

Y/n: Y-Yeah...

Sakura: Good. I'll dispense them from Mouth to Mouth.

Y/n: (Blushing) W-What?

Sakura then took A Swig of medicine and she kissed you dispensing them into your Mouth.

Jack: So What do you all think?

Ruby: AWWW! That was so Sweet!

Nami: I want A Relationship Like that!

Asuna: I wish there was A Man Like that here, besides Y/n.

Kirito: HEY!

Asuna: You Know what You are!

Naruto: So Sakura does have A Heart, Huh?

Sakura then Began Beating the Shit out of Naruto!

Sakura: SHUT THE FUCK UP NARUTO!!

Naruto: AGH! ACK! AAAUUUGH! W-Worth it...

Meanwhile, Y/n was Blushing thinking that Sakura might actually Like him and the other women had Gotten Jealous.

Jack: Alright everyone Onto the next Universe! Hopefully, another Feel Good One!