Spiderman Y/n!

Jack: Alright so I bet my Universe 616 Fellows know who Spiderman is right guys?

Iron Man: Yeah, Spiderman, He's A Good Kid and Possibly My Smartest Protoge.

Jack: Yeah, I know, and Man he go through A Lot.

Asuna: Like What?

Jack: Well He Lost his Uncle, Ben, His Aunt got Hospilizted, He accidentally killed his best friend's Father, he wore an Alien suit which Threatened to change him for the worse, He Lost everything due to A Demon known as Mephisto, and that's just the top of the Iceberg.

Inko: Poor Child...

Jack: But In this Universe Y/n is Spiderman and He Has A Girlfriend!

Y/n: W-Who is it?

Jack: Lucy!

Lucy: (Blushing) M-Me!?

Jack: Yep! You're the MJ In this Universe and that leads to... Issues.

Lucy: Issues?

Jack: You'll see. Hit the footage!

Oracle then Began to roll the Footage, as we Opened up in an Opening!

We Open up at A Black Tie event where Lucy was wearing A Beautiful Red Strapless Dress and she was walking around, as she was talking to People.

Lucy: (Sigh) When is Y/n going to get here? He Knows I Love him but he can't always be this Late.

Just then A Window Blew up as the Green Goblin came flying in on his Glider!

GG: Hello Everyone! I am here for the One Called Lucy Heartfilia!

Lucy tried to run but He threw some Pumpkin Bombs throwing her into A Table and he then Picked her up!

Lucy: HEY! LET ME GO YOU CREEP!

GG: No! I know you have what I need. The Keys!

Lucy: My Keys?

GG: I Know what those Keys are for! If I can use them then I can summon Monsters at my Disposal!

Lucy: THEY AREN'T MONSTERS THEY ARE MY FRIENDS!

GG: Cute. NOW HAND THEM OVER!

???: Um, Excuse me?

They all looked to see you standing clinging to the destroyed window!

Spider-Man: Do I need to Open up my own Window or Can I go through this One?

A/n: This is your Outfit BTW

GG: Ah Isn't It Spider-Man!

Spider-Man: And Isn't it Emerald Elf!

GG: IT'S GREEN GOBLIN AND YOU KNOW IT!

Spider-Man: Maybe you should tailor it to your suit then. Maybe Get people to remember it.

GG: Cute. Now Die!

He then threw some Pumpkin Bombs at you but you Just Wrapped your webs around the Bombs and you threw it back at the Green Goblin blowing up one of his Engines!

GG: Damnit!

Spiderman: Maybe you should get A New Job! Maybe like A Clown! You are pretty funny!

GG: What are you A Comedian?

Spiderman: Well I do things besides Making Jokes...

He then threw some More Bombs but you Just Created A Web slingshot and Began catching them in the Web!

Spiderman: Like Stretching, Pulling, Squashing, and A Lot of other things. Wait, Fire in the Hole!

You then Launched them all Back as GG realized what Happened.

GG: Huh, I Threw an attack that was Launched right back at me. Not one of my better Ideas. HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!!!

They all Blew up as Green Goblin was forced to fly out on his destroyed Glider, and Lucy was falling but suddenly you caught her with some Webbing, and swung off!

Just then Y/n ran in!

Y/n: Lucy are you Okay!?

Lucy: Yeah, Spiderman saved me. I can't believe you Missed it! You always seem to Miss Spiderman.

Y/n: Yeah, I Know. Unlucky for me, Huh?

She then Kissed you on the cheek as she smiled.

Lucy: You're Such A Dork~

Y/n: (Blushing) Y-You are too...

Lucy: True~

Jack: So What does everyone think?

Natsu: Awesome!! It's like he has Spider Powers!! Now I want Spider powers!

Gray: Knowing you, you would still mess things up.

Natsu: WHAT WAS THAT FROSTY!?

Gray: YOU KNOW WHAT I SAID!

Nami then bashed them both over the head!

Nami: Shut up Both of you!!

Goku: Huh, Now that I think about it If I can turn into An SSJ4 Could I be like An Oozaru-Man?

Vegeta: Don't use our Race for A Title, Like someone here.

Gohan: Look I stopped the whole Saiyaman thing. Are you Happy?

Vegeta: No.

Lucy: (Blushing) Hey Girls is there any room in the Harem?

Nami: Always will be.

Lucy then smiled as she sat down next to you and Began Kissing you on the cheek.

Jack: Perfect! Alright everyone see you all Next chapter!