Momma comes In!

Oracle: Sir, I have detected A Life signature.

Jack: What is it?

Oracle: It's demonic in Nature.

Jack: Aw, Crap it's my Wife.

Y/n: I HAVE A MOM!?

Jack: Yeah, but she won't Like this, so everyone keeps calm and-

???: Jackson! 

Jack: Oh Boy... Hey Alvida... Honey, How was the trip?

Alvida: It was fine but now I find this. (Blushing) Y-You Idiot...

Jack: Um, Y/n Meeting your mother and your sisters.

Y/n: I HAVE SISTERS TOO!?

Jack: Yeah, these are your Big sisters Zenith, Lillith, Sasha, Amphy, and Your Little Brother Hiro.

A/n: The Lucky Man here is Jack if you can't tell, He's the hero here. And the Kids are said told by age of Oldest to Youngest, Zenith, Lillith, Sasha, Amphy, and Hiro. Zenith was the only Kid with an actual Name given so I had to make up some. Enjoy!

Lillith: Oh My God, It's you! I heard so much about you! You Look so Cute Y/n!

Sasha: He Looks like An Idiot to me. He doesn't even look half Dragonborn Like us.

Amphy: Oh Yeah but he's so Precautious!

Sasha: (Tick mark) It's Precious!

Amphy: Oh Right, My Bad!

Zenith: ...

Y/n: Zenith are you Okay? It's me Y/n.

Zenith then Began shedding tears as the entire Mansion began to tremble heavily and Jack calmed her down!

Jack: S-Sorry about that! She's... Emotional. (Whisper) I once tried telling her she couldn't sleep in our bed anymore, she nearly] caused an earthquake doing that, and Alvida hit me for it.

Zenith: I'm sorry... I'm Just happy to finally meet you...

Y/n: O-Oh, Um... Likewise, Big sis...

Alvida: Jackson.

Jack: EH!? Y-Yes Honey Bunch...?

Alvida had A Super dark aura around her as she had the most sadistic face with A Dark forehead, angrily Squinting eyes, and An evil smile showing with her sharp teeth showing.

Alvida then Grabbed him and slammed him into the ground with A Loud Boom as everyone except Alvida and your sisters were sent flying!

Alvida: We have Guests and you didn't tell me!?

Jack: I Love you, Baby!

Alvida: T-Tch! (Blushing) F-Fucking Idiot...

Alvida then walked over towards you and You got Scared but she then began cupping your cheeks and smiled.

Alvida: Look Honey, I'm so sorry about that but your Father's an Idiot.

Jack: I'm not even complaining! Because I'm already half brain-dead!

Sash: He's Okay, Momma can never hurt him no matter how hard she tries.

Jack: And she thinks she can Kill me! HA!

Sasha: That's True by the way but we all know she got over it.

Alvida: (Blushing) I-I DID NOT! (Scary Face) Now I'm thinking I can give him A sandwich that would make him sick for A Whole day.

Y/n: M-Mom?

Alvida: Oh Sorry about that. (Blushing) I never expected you to show up. Let me Get you something to eat you look thin.

Y/n; Wow, You really are a mom.

Alvida: Tch! I-I am the demon Queen! I shall be respected as Such! Now excuse me!

She then Marched out as the daughters helped Jack up.

Jack: I freaking Love that Woman! I defeated her and we're going on years Strong!

Y/n: (Sweat drop) I think I'm starting to realize that my family is A Circus...

Jack: A Demon Circus!

Y/n: (Sweatdrop) Still A Circus...