Y/n and the Unknown Devil!

Jack: Alright everyone this is A Completely New Universe. Ever heard of A Devil? You Know of Spawn of Satan. Well, I'm about to show you, but first, we need to bring Some new People in. Alright, they should be here Now.

Just then A Bunch of People dropped in.

Denji: Hey! Woah! Where are we!?

Aki: We seem to be in A Pocket Dimension.

Power: Maybe that Hooman has the Answers!

She then at Jack.

Jack: Yo. Anyways I am not A Human I am God.

Kobeni: O-Oh No... No... No, No, No, No, NO, NO, NO, NO!!!

Jack: You Okay?

Kobeni: IT'S SATAN!! HE BROUGHT US TO THIS HELL!! DIE!!

Kobeni then took A Steak Knife to Stab you as it Just shattered on Impact! Himeno and Aki then Held her back as she kept on screaming and thrashing!

Aki: Woah! Calm down Please!

Himeno: Woah Baby calm down, I'm not sure A Knife would kill Satan Anyway.

Jack then sent out A Sleep spell and Knocked Kobeni out.

Jack: There. Also if You are Looking for A Demon, LOOK RIGHT THERE! CONTROL DEVIL!

He then pointed at Makima as she smirked.

Makima: Hello... God. Why did you bring me here?

Denji: W-What? She's-

Jack: A Demon Yes. You are here for your Final Punishment Makima.

Makima: Oh How Cute. Right Now I had already Controlled everyone in this room. Now Attack.

But Nothing Happened.

Makima: Huh?

Jack: You think it would be easy? This is my Domain She Devil! I control everything here! Now...

Just then A Chair Grabbed her and it began Snaking around her Body pinning her in Place. 

Jack: I wanted to show you this Reality, Makima. There is Always A Bigger fish in the Sea. Hit it.

Oracle: Hitting it.

We Opened up in the Destroyed City of Tokyo that was Left completely Ablaze. Makima stood there walking towards Y/n as she had A Finger Gun ready.

Y/n: Tch! You Used Denji... You Consumed His flesh... W-Why?

Makima: You're Big, stupid, and  Cute. My Kind of Man. I guess I'll have to explain. You see Y/n, The Chainsaw Devil is the most dangerous Devil in all of Hell. It has the Power to Consume other devils. I can use it to help the world. I can get rid of Guns, HIV, and Murderers, The world can be perfect.

Y/n: Y-You know... There's more than... One demon more Powerful than you right?

Makima: What do you mean?

Y/n: Ever Heard of the Unknown Devil.

Makima: That doesn't exist.

Y/n: That's Because He's... Unknown.

Just then A Massive Blast of energy shot out in all directions as suddenly You became A Giant Figure made out of an Unknown material colored like the Void of the Universe itself, with A Pair of White squiggly balls for eyes.

Makima: W-What is going on!?

Y/n: You don't get it don't you? I had made A Contract With the Unknown Devil. Everything that is Left completely Unknown and even A Mystery is added to my Power! The Known Universe is at My control! NOW THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE!

He then began showing her the entire Universe Mul tiple realms of Infinity all stacked up on top of each other. The Living Realm, Heaven, The Seven rings of Hell, Nirvana, all of them being shown at Once.

Makima's Mind has been Broken.

Makima: I-I's all so Much...

In Reality Y/n was in His Kitchen after Fixing everything with his Unknown devil Powers and no One knows what Had happened adding to The devil's Powers. Y/n had Taken Makima's demon Flesh and made A 12 Course Meal to Consume.

If he didn't do it Denji woud have done it anyway.

Y/n: Idakamatsu.

He then Began eating the whole meal.

Jack: So Weird Huh?

Natsu: Holy Crap that was Insane...

Batman: He Might be more Powerful than Darksied.

Jack: Hell I'm more Powrful than Darksied. Anyways, What does everything else think?

Power: Y/n is the Most powerful Hooman I had ever seen! Power wishes to Have Spawn with him!

Denji/Aki: WHAT THE HELL POWER!?

Jack: And For you Makima... I have special Punishment for you.

I then walked over and I then Snapped my Fingers Giving her A Magical enchanted Collor. She tried to rip it off, but she couldn't.

Jack: Sorry but that's made out Katchi Katchin. Not even Demon's can break it.

Makima: W-What?

Jack: That's A Dog's Coller You Know?

Makima: N-N-No...

Jack: You Know The Punishment is right? A little Dose of Karma.

Makima: No... Please dont...

Jack: You are My Son, Y/n's dog Now! KARMIC RETRIBUTION!!!

Makima: W-What? No. No... No... NONONONONONONO!

Y/n: Ah, Karmic Justice~ It Just feels so Good~ It's why I do this~