Y/n Vs Frieza! (Part 1)

Frieza: You. God of this Realm.

Jack: Yes?

Frieza: I want to challenge you for your Position.

Jack: Oh Really?

Frieza: I Believe I meet the Qualifications.

Vegeta: SIT DOWN FRIEZA!

Frieza: Oh My Vegeta, are you whining that you can't be the King for Once because Daddy died?

Vegeta: Silence at Once.

Krillin: Yeah, You can't talk about this Dad!

Vegeta: You Silence as well.

Krillin: Y-Yes Sir...

Krillin Owned Count: 2

Frieza: I am the strongest Person here, and I know no one here can beat me.

Gohan: I can challenge you.

Frieza: You?

Gohan then walked up to him and stood in front of him.

Gohan: I can challenge you.

Frieza: You? Don't make Laugh. The Last time we fought I literally blew out your knees. You were not the same Child I met on Namek.

Gohan then Turned into Beast Form.

Gohan: Impressed Yet?

Frieza: Ohohohoho! Not Much So. I Planned for every eventuality.

Gohan: H-Huh?

Frieza: I had Planned for your Strongest, Goku's Strongest, Vegeta's Strongest, and More. I had planned for Lord Beerus, his Angel, Broly, and even worse Case Scenario A Mastered Ultra Instinct Kaioken Gogeta.

All of the other Universe 7 Fighters Paled as Frieza smiled.

Frieza: Ohohohohohoho! Do you think I don't Plan for these things? If I became A God in 4 Months Imagine what I could do in 10 Years. It's Literally taking all of the progress and Multiplying it by the power of 30 times over.

Kirito and Luffy then stepped in!

Kiirito: We can still Kick your ass!!

Luffy: Yeah!! I can go Gear 5th!!

Frieza then Turned into his Black Form as he smiled.

Frieza: OHOHOHOHOHO! I CAN ANNIHLATE YOU ALL RIGHT NOW!

Jack: SILENCE!

Frieza: Eh?

Jack: I shall not fight you.

Frieza: Oh Really?

Jack: Yes. My Son Will.

Y/n: (Pales) W-What...?

Frieza: Now why would I fight him?

Nami: YEAH! ARE YOU INSANE!?

Robin: (Demon Aura) If you dare land A Finger on him I shall snap your back.

Frieza Just scoffs at this.

Jack: You all saw what Possible potential he has? Would you risk someone like that running around Frieza? Like... Goku.

Frieza then had A Nerve Touched. He remembered when he Left Goku Alive on Namek instead of Killing him choosing to Kill Piccolo and Krillin Triggering Goku to unleash his SSJ Transformation and Frieza died. The Same thing happened on Earth when He Cheated with his right Hand Man Togama to shoot down Goku, but he didn't finish the job and he died again.