Y/n, The Holy Devil Hunter!

Jack: Alright in this Universe Y/n is A Freelance Devil Hunter, and he has no Devil of his own but uses Holy weaponry like swords and Blessed Bullets. Of course, he has some girlfriends.

Ravel: Who?

Jack: You Know, Himeno and Kobeni.

Kobeni then Turned Bright pink as Himeno drank some Monster energy drink and Gave off A Sly smirk.

Kobeni: (Pink Faced) W-What!?

Himeno: Oh Hot~ He's Kinda Sexy~

Y/n: (Blushing) H-Himeno thinks I'm Sexy...?

Denji: How? We did Fuck!

Aki: That was a one-time deal. You have the Mind of a 13-year-old Boy. You think The word Boob is Funny

Denji: Hahahahahaha! I'm sorry that word is funny.

Power: You're Humor is as stupid as your Face Hooman.

Denji: Like your Boobs?

Power: Power will remember that comment.

She then angrily Marched off.

Denji: Is that foreshadowing? MOTHERFUCKER IS THAT FORESHADOWING!?

Jack: Alright then Let's check out this Universe! It's pretty Fun!

We Open up on A Farm where the Tomato Devil was Killed by being sliced up by A Holy sword and ended up being fitting for A BLT, And Y/n Began to Pack up his stuff as the Owner of the Farm walked out to see the Carnage.

Farmer: Thank you for saving me, Kid! I appreciate it!

Y/n: No Problem sir. It's Just my Problem.

You then sent A Text to your girlfriends that you would be home soon, and you began walking home.

Timeskip!

You entered your Small apartment where you Live with your Two girlfriends, which consisted of A Small Bedroom, A Small Bathroom, and A Small everything else. It wasn't much but it was Cozy and Cheap.

Y/n: Girls I'm Home!

...

Y/n: Girls?

...

Y/n: Okay I Swear if A Devil got them I swear to god I will unleash all of my Holy shit upon you! I got Holy Handgrenades I swear! That's the stuff that Killed the killer rabbit!

You then slowly walked over to your bedroom where you slowly opened the door as you opened it up you saw that Himeno and Kobeni were in your Bed, in their Underwear Drunk on Monster energy Obsiouvly mixed with Booze, and Himeno fed it to Kobeni.

Himeno: Hey Y/n...

Y/n: Yes?

Himeno: Let's do it...

Y/n: D-Do What?

Himeno: Sex~

Y/n:

Kobeni: Hic... Y-Yeah, Let's Fuck! I got my Favorite Hic Woman right here!

She then began Squeezing Himeno's Breasts as she smiled, grabbing A handful of Kobeni's rear.

You then Began to dress down and...

Jack:

Jack: Anyways that was A Short and Easy One. Nothing too Big. What do you all think?

Himeno then smiled as she wrapped her Chest around your head as she smothered you from Behind!

Himeno: Oh I didn't know you Liked us that way~

She also had Kobeni wrapped around her arm Joining her in that Smothering session.

Kobeni: (Blushing) Y-Y-Yeah...

Ravel: You Know there's always Room in the Harem.

Himeno: Perfect.

Jack:  Hey son! Pretend you're in A Coma! That always works for me! Hahahahaha!

You were Just Having A Nosebleed during all of this.