Y/n 10!

Jack: So Does anyone know of the Omnitrix?

Everyone looked around confused, as He just smiled.

Jack: Let me explain it to you. The Omnitrix is A Watch-like device created by A Grumpy old alien Man to record and Catalogue alien species and now it is A Tool for superheroism! In this Universe, we have Y/n 10!

Izuku: Wait, why Y/n 10?

Jack: Because he originally had 10 Aliens! There was Heatblast, Diamondhead, XLR8, Greymatter, Stinkfly, Wildmutt, Ghostfreak, Upgrade, Fourarms, and even Ripjaws! Now he has over 3 Million forms across two Galaxies!

Ruby: WOW! That sounds awesome!

Jack: Yep and now he is going to fight Katsuki!

Katsuki: I Will destroy him!

Oracle: No will have A 100% Chance that You will Lose. 0% Margin of Error.

Katsuki: KILL HIM!

Jack: Let's check out the Universe shall we?

We then Open up in A School Training Field where you wearing A White and Green Hoodie with the Number ten on it and some Brown Pants, and you have A Green and Black watch around your write Wrist.

Katsuki: LISTEN HERE ALIEN BOY TODAY IS THE DAY I SHALL FINALLY BEAT YOU!

Y/n: Okay, But I Hope you like Humungosaur!

But Instead of turning into Humungosaur you instead Turned into Rath!

Rath: HUMUNOGSAUR! I mean RATH! Let me tell you something Bakagou Rath May not be Humungosaur but I'll make you Humunga-sorry!!

Katsuki: MAKE ME!

The two of you then Began beating the Crap out of each other with you using your Claws to slash at Katsuki while the Short tempered Bully used his explosive Punches to try and break your Bones!

He then Pinned you to the ground!

Katsuki: IT'S RATH SEASON!

Rath: NO! IT'S BAKAGOU SEASON!

You then smacked him away!

Katsuki: RATH SEASON!

Rath: BAKAGOU SEASON!

Katsuki: RATH SEASON!

Rath: BAKAGOU SEASON!

The two of you then continued to beat the shit out of each other as Akatsuki then got you in A Choke Hold!

Katsuki: I DIDN'T THINK YOU WERE SO WEAK! WHY DO PEOPLE THINK YOUR SO TOUGH!?

Rath: WELL LET ME SHOW YOU PIPSQUEAK!!

You then slammed him into A Wall as you Grabbed him and threw him on top of A Tower! You then Jumped up and Grabbed him upside down!

Rath: POLARIS PILEDRIVER!!!

You then Pile drive him into the ground so hard that A Crater was formed but slammed him Face first into A Wall Next!

Rath: FUECUS FACE PLANT!!!

You then threw him into the air and then double-kicked him in the back sending him flying!

Y/n: SIRIUS BACK KICKING!!!

Bakagou then slammed into the ground Face first as he created A Trench by slamming the ground so Hard!

Katsuki: Ugh... W-Was that... Serious as in Important or... Sirius as in the Star?

Rath: AS IN THE STAR!!!

Katsuki: Just wanted to know... Ugh...

Rath: WHAT YOU WANT SOME MORE!? YOU DOWN ALREADY!? HUH!?

You then reverted back to Normal.

Y/n: Good.

Jack: So What do you all think?

Yang: THAT WAS AWESOME!

Luffy: YEAH, THAT TIGER GUY WAS AWESOME!

Katsuki: HOW DO I LOSE TO THAT THING!?

Jack: Easy. Applexians think they can solve all Problems by simply punching them.

Katsuki: PROVE IT!

Jack: Fine then. Hey Y/n?

Y/n: Yeah?

Jack: Here.

He then snapped his fingers and then A Green arm Guard-like device appeared on your Right arm.

Y/n: This Looks Really Cool!

Jack: It's the Ultimatrix! With this, you can make Ultimates of Aliens which are pretty much Alien forced to evolve in One Million Years of Nonstop warfare.

Y/n: Thanks!

Just then Black appeared Behind him and smiled!

Black: BIG BRO! I AM HERE TO FINALLY FIGHT YOU AND-

Jack: (Sigh) Serious Punch.

Black: Huh?

Jack: Serious Series: Death Blow.

Black: Oh... OH, CRAPBKASETS!!!

He then punched him so hard he Broke through Dimensions and was sent flying!

Jack: You see what I have to deal with? This is why I'm in Charge! Having him in charge would be like Having A war-hungry Emperor Nero. Anyways Next Universe everyone!

Alvida: JACK! I TOLD YOU TO STOP BREAKING STUFF WITH YOUR DUMBASS BROTHER!

She then Pointed A Sword at his Face!

Jack: Love Ya, Honey!!

She then Swung it Creating A Huge Explosion!