The Plan to Eradicate Y/n! (Part 2)

Soon the Whole War had Begun as all of the heroes Except for Riser for some Obvious reasons and Hitomi, and Itsuki because we all know they can't fight and they were Hiding, were all fighting against The Combined Frieza force, Cooler Force, Slug army, and Turles Pirates!

Y/n: FRIIIIEEEEEZAAAAA!!!

You then Punched Frieza he ended up spewing up Blood and he was surprised!

Frieza: HOW DID YOU GET STRONGER MONKEY!?

Y/n: Push Ups, Pulls up, and Plenty of Juice!

Frieza: Cute, NOW DIE!

He then Fired A Bunch of A Death Beams but you had Begun to eat them all Much to his surprise!

Frieza: HUH!?

Y/n: You do know Ki is basically Energy which is A Form of Light correct? And By eating that I am now A Light Dragon Slayer!!

Frieza: EXCUSE ME!? WHAT!?

Y/n: LIGHT DRAGON TALON!!

You then Kicked him in the face sending him flying into the Void! Meanwhile, everyone was fighting the Combined army as Goku, Vegeta, and Gohan were fighting each of Frieza's Allies!

Gohan was Fighting against Cooler who was in this Augmented form, as Cooler was thrown back because Gohan was in his Beast form!

Gohan: Are you ready to give up?

Cooler: Pfft, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I'm Not even fully powered up Yet!

Gohan: Huh?

Cooler then Turned into An Augmented Black Form!

Cooler: I know this Might sound Contrived but meet... Cooler Black.

Gohan: Special Beam Cannon!!

Cooler then slapped it and away and...

Cooler: AVON CALLING!!

He then punched Gohan in the gut making him spew up Blood as he slammed him into the ground!

Gohan: GAAAH!!

Meanwhile, Vegeta was fighting against Slug, as Slug was Using his Giant form to try and beat Vegeta but Vegeta was Using UE To take his Punches and Make himself stronger!

Slug: Damnit!! How do you keep Getting stronger?

Vegeta: You're Punches Fuel! IT FUELS MY EGO!!

Slug: Oh Now I get it! You know I had gotten my hands on another pair of Dragon Balls and I made another wish.

Vegeta: What?

Slug: What did you think You're Namekian Friend did?

Vegeta's eyes widened in shock.

Vegeta: No...

Slug: YES!

He then Transformed into An Orange form similar to what Piccolo had before!

Slug: Pretty Neat Huh?

Vegeta: TAKE THIS FINAL FLASH!!

Slug: HAHAHAHAHA! HOW CUTE!

Slug then launched A Giant Orange Blast which countered his Final flash and Knocked him back to the ground!

Meanwhile, Goku was in MUI Powning Turles as he was being Knocked around but he smiled.

Goku: What are you smiling About?

Turles: How Many fruits did you think I ate?

Goku: How Many?

Turles: Enough.

He then Began Transforming as he wrapped up in A Dark aura and he then began to Transform into A Brand new form!

Turles: See this new form? It's Called... Evil Saiyan.

Goku: Seems Stupid

Goku: Seems Stupid.

Turles: You're stupid!!

Goku and Turles then Began to fight on Par with each other as Turles was slowly gaining the upper hand!

Meanwhile, Jack was running through the Halls of the Mansion as he began to run to the Central Computer Core where Oracle is stored and he Began using Magic on it!

Jack: COME ON DUDE! DON'T DIE ON ME! PLEASE DON'T DIE!

Oracle:

Jack: ORACLE ARE YOU OKAY!? DO YOU REMEMBER ME!?

Oracle: Yes, You are Jack. My Saviour from the Pacman Sinkhole. 0% Margin of Error.

Jack: OH THANK GOD! Oracle I need you to activate the Mansion's defenses! Activates the Guards, the Backup Guards, and the Double Back up Guards! And Get me the secret weapons room!

Oracle: What do you need?

Jack: The Blutz Wave Manipulator Machine.

Oracle: You Plan to create some Oozaru's?

Jack: No. Some Super Saiyan 4's. The Strongest Super Saiyan form I can Imagine.

Oracle: Chances of Working Are 99.5%. 38% Margin of Error.

Jack: Well Your Chances never failed me Before my Friend. Never Had before. I trust you.

 I trust you