Y/n Vs Xicor!

Xicor continued showing Slides of His Family Trips as Natsu, Naruto, and Luffy are all close to breaking considering how long and Tedious this whole thing was.

Xicor: And here we are on Monster Island... Here we are at the Temple Where the Locals would sacrifice foreigners to Their Monster Kong... Here we are walking, walking, walking, walking, Climbing, Climbing, Walking, A Little bit of Running.

Natsu: GOD MAKE IT STOP!! 

Xicor: Look I'm not stopping! I can do whatever the hell I want!

Everyone: ...

Piccolo: Jesus Christ he's not A God!

Xicor: HEY! You don't know who I am, you don't know what I can do! I'm Doctor Who in this Motherfucker! We can be Clones, We can be Puppets, we can all be in A Virtual Reality simulation that is Happening while I'm Fucking your Mother!

Erza then got up as she was ready to break the Chains!

Erza: I'll Kill you!!

Xicor: Then come to the Tower of Heaven!

Erza: Wait, is that where she has been?

Xicor: You don't know because You're A Bad daughter!

???: Mine, mine, mine, mine...

Xicor: Does anyone hear that? Because I certainly hear- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!

Suddenly you appeared double kicked him in the face sending him flying!

Y/n: Mine.

Harem: Y/N! YOU'RE BACK!

Jack then appeared and Cut the chains around Alvida.

Jack: Baby I'm sorry so Please forgive me, I had to-

She then Punched him.

Alvida: That's for Abandoning me!

She then Kissed you on the cheek.

Alvida: And That's for saving me~

Jack: Chu~!

Just then Xicor Came back and swung his arms at Y/n!

Xicor: BIG BROTHER XICOR IS PISSED!

Here at This studio, we do not condone Sibling Violence... However, we find it funny.

Xicor then double ax slammed you into the ground as he revealed his Tranformation!

Xicor: Hahahahahaha! Hey Father do you like this!? I am so strong That I skipped SSJ1, and 2, And went to SSJ3! The Pinnacle of All Mortal SSJ Forms! Hahahahahaha!

Jack: (Thoughts) Wait, doesn't he realize SSJ3's Giant Flaw? Sure it's powerful but it's very Taxing on the Body. (Out of thoughts) SON NOW!

Y/n: Huh? Oh Right! I have gained A Power up myself.

Xicor: Excuse me Mortal?

Y/n: Take this!

You then Began to Transform as you took upon A New form!

Y/n: Ultraman Tiga!!

Xicor: Really? A Jumpsuit! Seriously? How Pathe- GAH!

You then crossed your arms and shot out A Giant beam of energy which began to cut through his Flesh!

Xicor: SHIT! I Tried to be Nice! But Take this!

Y/n: Come at me then!

Xicor Created An Energy Sword as you changed your form into A Red one and you began to fly! The two of you then Began to fight as Jack began to free everyone and soon everyone was ready to fight!

Vegeta: Let's Kill the Bastard!

Vegeta was about to jump in but Goku stopped him!

Vegeta: Huh?

Goku: No Vegeta.

Vegeta: Huh, Why not Kakarot!?

Goku: You'll see.

Jack: He's right you know.

You continued to fight against Xicor as he continued to throw energy attacks as you did so as well, and soon the Crystal on your chest Began beeping, as it meant your time was running out!

Xicor: Hahahahhahaha! I know you can't beat me! I am Far too strong for you! I shall-!

Xicor then appeared blank-eyed as he fell back to the ground face first back in his Base form.

Goku: That's Why. He had no idea how Taxing that form was so he never expected to be drained so quickly.

Jack: He's right you know. Now I need to take him somewhere extra special this time.

Later...

Xicor then Began waking up as he slowly began turning his head around.

Xicor: Huh... Where am I...?

He then looked around to see he was in A Giant Black Void filled with Cats.

Xicor: Huh, the Schrodinger Cat Void. You Mother Fuckers.