Uncle Black: The Creator of Black Force Energy!

Soon Another Break happened because Jack had something coming up and he took Alvida with him of course, everyone was doing their own thing as you were trying to escape your Harem for the time being because ever since they saw Budget Increase Y/n they wanted A Piece of the Real thing.

Y/n: Whew! I finally got away! I'm good...

???: Don't be Too Sure, Brat.

He then Looked down to see A Pair of Black Air Force sneakers and he Looked up to see more and more Black clothes seeing some Huge Muscles and Looked up to see A Huge Man!

???: So You're My Brothers Brat? I'm not Impressed. I could Just Kill you right now.

He was A Huge 9'5" Guy as he towered over you and you sprayed some Throat spray in your Mouth before screaming

Y/n: (Clears Throat) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!

Everyone soon then ran by to see this Aboslute YUnit as he leaned down to you smirking.

???: I could kill you right now, and I can Kill all of you so easily there would be no Witnesses.

Jack then leaned down to see his Face.

Jack: That Brat is my Son.

They both then Lifted their heads, as Black Grimmiced.

Jack: And He is your Future King.

Black: (Mockingly) Oh I shall through A Party then!

Goku: Wait, who is he?

Jack: That's My Brother, Black.

Everyone: YOU HAVE A BROTHER!?!?!?

Y/n: I-I Have an Uncle?

Jack: Yes, and I hate to admit it.

Alvida: What are you doing here!?

Black: Oh I Just wanted to meet my newest Nephew. He doesn't seem like the King type.

Jack: Silence your Tongue!

Black: Of course, I was destined to rule the Multiverse, but Fate stated that the Brains shall, and My Brother got all of my Lion's share of the Brains.

Y/n: Yeah, And You shall respect me and by extension Him.

Issei: Wait, Are those Gator and Hippo heads real? Were they stuffed?

Both heads then Began to snarl at him Making him Jump Back.

Jack: Black is the Creator of Black Air Force energy. He had created all of the Creatures with the Most Black Air Force energy.

Y/n: What Kinds?

Jack: Hippos, Tasmanian Devils,  Black Buffalos, Orcas, Magpies, and the Animal that is 100% Black air force energy... Honey Badgers.

Black: Oh They are my favorite Creations. They don't fear Lions, death, or even you. They fear nothing, Like me.

Jack's Aura Glowed Purple as an Immense Pressure was Unleashed.

Jack: What did you say?

Black then Unleashed the Same energy.

Black: I'll say it again.

Vegeta: D-Damnit...! That's Destruction energy...!

Goku: They might be Far stronger than even Beerus...!

Usopp: WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!!!

Jack then controlled his energy as he then began to walk away.

Black: TCH! DON'T YOU DARE IGNORE ME, YOU BASTARD!!

Black then Tried to Hit him in the chest but He Blocked his Strike!

Black: GRRR! BLACK AIR FORCE ENERGY: TRI-BEAM ATTACK!!

All Three of his heads then Unleashed A Beam of Black energy! 

But...

Jack: FORK!!

He then kept Punching him in the face with all of his fingers as he slid back! Jack then appeared in front of him his arm growing and becoming far Muscled Emitting A Red energy!

Black: Tch!

Y/n: I guess I have to put you down again!!  MUGEN KUGI PUNCH!!!

A/n: 0:32-End

Black: BLEGH!!

He spewed up Blood from his Three Heads as Jack walked over to him.

Jack: Do that again, and I will probably Beat you even Harder than before.

Black: BLEGH! I-I'll do it again! Motherfucker...

He then passed out.

Jack: Sorry about that Everyone, that was my Jackass Brother, Please give him Applause, Now Let's get back to More Universes! I do have some Good Ones Planned, Trust me!