Mia

11

I was thrown instantly at the wall. He stood above me seething with anger. "Trying to run away are you?!"

"N-n-no." I whimpered out as he gripped my bicep. He was a strong drunk- let me tell you.

"NO TALKING!" He seethed at me. I closed my eyes as he threw me across the room. My elbow hit the corner of the couch and it made me wince out in pain.

He dragged me on my feet by my shirt it ripping up the middle. He then ripped it off wholey and pushed me on my knees. I started sobbing.

"You have a curfew bitch. Now you deal with the consequences." The tears poured down my face as he walked off. A weight lifted off my chest realizing he wasn't going to make me do what I thought he was.

A bottle flew out of no where and hit me on the head. I cried out in pain, my hand cupping the side of my head, coming back with spots of blood. He growled as he stalked up to me. He gripped my bicep again and dragged me up the stairs.

He then tossed me on his bed and I whimpered. He lunged at me and unclasped my bra and cupped both of my breasts.

"We are going to need to take you to the doctor. You need bigger breasts." I tried to move away from him but he gripped my breasts causing me to wince in pain and freeze.

He then grabbed rope with one hand and tied my ankles behind my back, and grabbed cuffs, to handcuff my wrists together. He then stood at the foot of the bed and dropped his pants.

Oh my god. I cried. he was going to make me-

I let out some noise and he gripped my hair painfully where the bottle hit. He shoved my head into him and I let the tears fall as he tugged my hair harder.

Apparently I wasn't doing it right because he pulled me up and slapped me across the cheek, knocking my senses off so I tumble to the ground.

He then picked my up and tossed me on the bed, my head almost hitting the corner of the headboard.

He punched me in the stomach, seeing as I was squirming around. I lost all the breath in me and lost all sense of seeing when he shoved into me. My world went black to the sound of his pleasure, as he choked me to unconsciousness.

~

I woke up the next morning in my bed- naked and bloody. I checked the time and cursed. It was 8;45.

I missed first and some of second. Dammit. I hurriedly hopped to the shower but almost burst in tears of the pain. I let the warm water relax my muscles and washed my body- twice.

I wrapped a towel around me and checked the side of my head. It seemed fine now, I'll just have to watch it. I'm surprised no glass got stuck in me.

I grabbed a pair of jeans and a black floral print long sleeved shirt. I threw my hair up into a ballerina bun and applied my eye liner and mascara. My wrists looked normal and my face had a base of concealer. I needed another layer. I grabbed my bottle and went to apply more from where he gripped my neck when I saw movement.

I almost screamed when I saw someone in my mirror. But my terrorized life taught me not to. I almost ran for the hills when I saw who it was though.

"Terrence?"

He looked at me through the mirror and grabbed my face carefully. He looked utterly concerned and it freaked me out. "Terrence. What- What are you doing here?"

He looked into my eyes and I gasped at how much emotion was there. Today his eyes had a green base with many brown specks throughout. "Sorry. I just- I, uh." He stumbled caressing my cheek and looking at my neck. "This is going to sound crazy." His eyes flicked up to mine as one of his hands traveled down the length of my arm to interlock our hands. "You never came to first period and come second, I was worried. Last night I had this weird.. feeling like something was wrong. And this morning when you didn't come I knew something might have happened to you."