Terrence

26

I ran down the stairs, Nick slowly following. I saw Mia crumpled by the door and my heart broke. Her body looked bashed, and there was blood coming from her. I ran to her side and caressed her face softly.

"Mom?" I called out. She came from the kitchen and gave me a soft smile.

"She will be okay hunny. Want to pick her up and bring her to the island table?" I nodded quickly, wrapping my arms around Mia. I picked Mia up and set her gently on the table. Nick followed me in awe.

My mom looked at Mia's injuries before she grabbed some lotion of some sort. She placed some in her hands before rubbing it in gently around Mia's neck. She then gently lifted her arm and applied the lotion there, and on her other one as well.

"Mia?" Mia gave a mumble in response. "Did something happen with your back, or neck to make it, stiff?"

"Um." Her eyes found mine and I held her hand softly. Then she darted her eyes to Nick, her chocolate eyes widening.

He gave a lame wave and I spoke up. "Mi, he's okay. He's going to help."

"If it makes you more comfortable Mia, I can leave."

"I'm sorry, I just. Can you?"

"Sure. Feel better Mia. I know you will in the Meyers care."  Nick gave me a nod before heading out. I looked back to Mia and softly kissed her cheek.

"Mia, can you finish what you were going to say?"

"Right. He uh, threw me down the stairs. Then I hit a cabinet."

My moms lips went into a tight line as she shifted Mia onto her back. My mom then diverted her eyes to her bottom and I gasped at what I saw.

The blood.

"Terrence, hunny. Give Mia a back rub, I'm going to get some things." I gulped and soflty rubbed Mia's back.

"Ter?"

"Yeah?"

"Are you mad?"

"Never." I gently kissed the back of her neck, just as my mom came back with curious eyes.

"Mia, did he-"

"Yeah he raped me." Mia's tone was cold and defeated. I looked back at my mom and she motioned me to continue rubbing her back.

"Mia, I have a cold towel, this may hurt. Just know it will get better."

"Okay. Thank you Lisa."

"Anything dear."

My mom worked her magic and I continued to rub Mia's back. A knock on the door startled us all. My mom wiped her hands and made sure her clothes were clear before opening the door.

I listened in to the conversation.

"Good evening officer. How may I help you?"

"My daughter has seem to gone missing. Have you seen her around lately?"

"I'm sorry no."

"Well, thank you for your time. Let me know if you see her around?"

"Will do."

"Goodnight."

"Goodnight, sir."

The door closed and my mom came back shaking her head. "Mia, you will be okay. I am going to give you some painkillers, and Terrence will loan you clothes, but while those painkillers kick in why doesn't Terrence help you to a bath."

My eyebrows shot up at I looked at my mom. "Wait what?"

Mia even looked at my mom, nervously. "Terrence, she is sore. She needs to relax. While you wash her body, she can relax."

"Uh.....Okay?"

"Don't be embarrassed you too." She then grabbed all the towel and set them in the sink and gave Mia a bigger towel, to wrap up in.

After a few silent moment my mom spoke again. "Mia, let me know if you still have pain down there after your bath okay? If you do, we may have to do something weird."

"That's reassuring mom."

"Oh hush. Go get her bath started, I'll help her up there."

I awkwardly walked up to get her bath ready and added the muscle relaxant my mom gave me. My mom gave in with Mia a few minutes later. Mia seems to be struggling with walking.

I picked her up and gently laid her in the bubble bath. She blushed and handed me one of my shirts, she had taken with her in her duffle bag. I gently took it and tossed it to the side. I grabbed a washcloth and added some soap and gently washed her arms and legs.

I gulped trying to advert my eyes from her body. But, honestly, I'm a guy. It's really hard.

I gently washed her stomach and uh, areas. She looked me in the eyes while doing it, her face beat red. I smiled at her and cupped her cheek.

"You, Mia. Are the bravest person I have ever met."  She blushed and rolled her eyes.

I chuckled and got her hair wet and applied the shampoo. I rinsed the shampoo out and apply the conditioner and then rinsed it out when Mia said to.

When she was all washed up and clean she grabbed my hand. "Ter, you didn't have to do all this."

But I did.