Terrence

30 

Monday. It's a Monday.

"Wakey, wakey Ter...." Mia whispered to me. I groaned and shook my head.

"No." I grumbled. She just let out a laugh and slid out of bed. I tried to keep her but she just slipped right away, laughing.

I opened my eyes to find her grabbing an outfit she left here from running away scared. She went to walk out but I jumped up and held her by the waist.

"We should get you more clothes Mi."

"There all at the old house."

"Why don't we go get them today?"

"How about after your practice?" I nodded and let her change as I grabbed some clothes for myself. I grabbed a pair of yellow tan pants, my blue with white star vans, my navy blue t-shirt and my jean/cotton jacket.

Mia came back in in simple dark jeans, knee length boots, a light blue tank top with a grey shrug over it, her hair into a braided bun thing. I took her hand and led her downstairs for breakfast. A poptart.

When we got to school all I could think about is Mia. She finally stood up to her father and took him down.

Though I knew taking him down meant shedding her protective layer. Now a lot of people know she was abused, in ways she never wanted anyone to find out. But it's the price she had to pay to take him down.

I'm pretty sure this physics lesson is important but I couldn't stop writing down pick up lines to Mia.

Your ass is so nice that it is a shame that you have to sit on it. - Ter

Are you kidding me. Ahaha.-Mi

Your lips look so lonely....would they like to meet mine? - Ter

-_- ahahah -Mi

What are you doing for the rest of your life? Because I want to spend it with you. - Ter

You are so cheesy. Stop. -Mi

Hey, tie your shoes! I don't want you falling for anyone else. -Ter

You are adorable Ter. Here check this one out. One a scale of 1 to 10 you're a 9. I'm the 1 you need ;) - Mi

That one is perfect. Just like you :) - Ter

Pay attention jock ;) - Mi

I can't. You have it all - Ter

I'm going to stop replying - Mi

You wouldn't dare- Ter

Mi? Come one - Ter

Oh I see how it is -Ter

FINEEEE - Ter

I then pocketed the paper and smiled as I saw her blushed. I grabbed her hand under the table and held it softly. Life with Mia can not get any better.

~

I watched as Mia walked out with the rest of the cheer team onto the field. She was shivering despite her red sweats, and white jacket. I ran u p to her and hugged her. "Hey cold stuff." She let out a laugh and smiled up at me.

"What can I do for you Ter?"

"Go to your locker. I may have added something." I then winked at her and ran back to the team and caught the ball Harry threw at me.

A few minutes later I saw Mia walking out with my jacket around her. She caught my stare and I gave her a seductive smirk. She then blushed hard and I knew we were thinking of what happened last friday night. I even let out a blush and quickly worked on the training exercise coach gave us.