smart choice

(Edited)    

Ashley

It had been a few days since Calum promised to come see me again. He never did. But I didn't count on it anyways. I had a plan on how to get out of here.

I rented an apartment yesterday, and I was moving into it tomorrow. The doctors said it was okay to, and that I made a smart choice.

WHAT YOU MEAN A SMART CHOICE? THE OTHER CHOICES WERE TO STAY HERE OR TO FIND SOMEONE TO LIVE WITH. BOTH OF THEM WEREN'T GONNA HAPPEN.

I slept the entire day, for no apparent reason. When I woke up, the nurses that had taken care of me gave me some of their old clothes as a 'Good Luck Out There' gift. 

The nurses also told me not to keep up the attitude. What attitude? The doctors asked why I had an attitude. WHAT ATTITUDE? They all thought it had something to do with Calum, and that I cared so much about him that I'm getting a nasty attitude about it.

But I really didn't care what they said, I just took the things they gave me and left the hospital I didn't ever want to see again.

Calum

"Come on, guys! I just want to visit her!" I whined.

"Aw! Cal wants to see his girlfriend." Luke said.

I slapped his shoulder and he backed up. The others laughed.

"Fine, Fine." Ashton said.

We went to the hospital and asked the secretary if we could see Ashley.

"Ashley who? We have three Ashley's here." The secretary asked me.

"Uh. Ashley, Um." I tried to remember if she ever told me her last name.

I remembered seeing the tag on her wrist, and seeing her last name starting with a R.

"Ashley Ross!" I said once I remembered.

"She left two hours ago." She said. "I'm sor-"

"Where'd she go?!"

"I think she found an apartment to live in."

"Oh." I said, turning on my heel.

I walked out the hospital, feeling sick.

"Cal!" Luke yelled as he ran up to me. "Ca-"

I didn't wait for him to say anything. I just ran, tears threatening to fall. 

Why was I mad? 

Why'd I feel sick?