Epilouge

Full name: Ashley Jackie Ross

Disorder(s) & how she got it: born with schizophrenia, bipolar, impulse disorder and depression

Family: Laura Ross (mother), Joseph Ross (father), Simon Edward Ross (younger brother)

Cause & Reason of death: Suicide (bled to death); Jack took over and kill her

Background: Mother gave her up after she killed her baby brother. Was put into the foster system. Never stayed in one home for more than 2-3 months. Always got too attached way to quickly. Attempted suicide day before 17th birthday, fell into coma.

::::

Full name: Calum Thomas Hood

Disorder(s) & how he got it: fell into depression during short tour while Ashley was suffering in the metal hospital and diagnosed with anorexia during same time

Cause & Reason of death: suicide (medicine overdose); couldn't live without Ashley

Background: Member of 5SOS (do i need to explain this?)

::::

Explanation of entire story:

Calum woke Ashley up with amnesia. Whilst she was suffering, he felt really guilty and got sick. Once they stared talking (since they shared a hospital room), Calum felt better and left. Ashley got an apartment coincidentally next to 5SOS's and meeting them triggered her schizophrenia. She was put into a mental hospital, escaped and killed a neighborhood while looking for Calum, arrested and was waiting in a jail since they gave her death penalty and killed herself before it happened, all in 4 months. While she was doing that, Calum was struggling with depression and anorexia because he loved Ashley and couldn't bear to see her hurt everyone and herself. In the end, the both committed suicide and are now laying side by side.

::::

I hope this cleared stuff up. If it didn't, do not hesitate to comment any questions or message me. If you are struggling with depression, anorexia, schizophrenia, self-harm, etc., just remember there are people all the way on the other side of the world who care about you.

And one of those people is me.

The reason I made this story in the beginning was because I was obsessed with 5SOS and wanted to write a fanfic. 10-15 chapters in, I knew it wasn't interesting and I wanted to get a following. So, I took some time off and read lots of other fanfics. I learned about all these different disorders and how it can drastically change someone's life. I felt it was perfect to add to my story because:

1- I needed some drama
2- it was a very important topic that everyone should talk about
3- it was interesting to me

In the end, I feel this fanfic could have been better, but is still great. DO NOT HESITATE TO GIVE FEEDBACK!

I want to shed some light on all these disorders and people with them. Their disorder is not beautiful. It's painful and is really serious. While writing this story, I realized you shouldn't beautify disorders because they're "cool" (which they are not). You should bring attention to them and maybe even save a life. I understand my story is triggering (I have the warning in the description), and that I'm not really helping but I think that the people who read this will learn about what could be going on in their heads.

Now, get this straight. I do not have any disorder. I swear. I am perfectly fine. I just want to shed some light on all these disorders.

But anyway guys, I hope you enjoyed the fanfic. ITS OVER! I'm sorry I finished it on a bad note but I felt like it ;P. Please do give feedback and ask for clarification in the comments. I know this was confusing since this is my first completed fanfic.

Thanks again. Love you.