"I DON'T REMEMBER YOU!"

(Edited)      

Ashley

"N-No." I stuttered.

He let go of me, and I could see his face full of anger.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T REMEMBER ME? I WAS THERE FOR YOU. YOUR ENTIRE LIFE." He yelled in my face.

"I DON'T REMEMBER YOU. AND I KNOW YOU'RE NOT REAL. SO LEAVE!" I yelled back.

"NO!" He vanished into thin air.

I looked around for him. I could hear him screaming in my head. I ran for the door, but it shut closed. I opened it, and ran out my apartment. The screams turned into a violent ringing in my ears.

"YOU'LL REGRET THIS ASHLEY." I heard Jack's voice shout.

"STOP!" I yelled, sitting on the hallway's red carpet.

I started to feel lightheaded, and the room started to vibrate. Everything was shaking. I saw someone walk up to me. I couldn't hear anything but the evil laughter of Jack. Everything went pitch black dark, and my body felt numb.

"STOP!" I screamed. "STOP IT!"

"NO!" Jack yelled.

He appeared in the darkness, his blonde hair now black. His eyes fully black. He reached out his hand, but I didn't take it. My head started to throb. Jack vanished again, then reappeared, black tears going down his pale cheeks. 

Then, I started falling down a never ending hole. My entire body felt like all gravity was pulling it down, trying to flatten me. I sobbed as I kept falling down the hole. I tried to reach for something to hold, but I couldn't move anything. I couldn't feel anything. I couldn't breath.

Finally it all stopped, and I regained my sight. I could feel the blood rushing through my veins, and I was sobbing very hard. I saw Ashton's face, and he was saying something. I couldn't hear anything but the words "Should Have Never Left" in Jack's voice.

"Should have never left. You should have never left." Jack said.

I closed my eyes and covered my face with my hands.

"STOP! PLEASE!" I yelled.

"NO!" He screamed.

The screaming got louder. And louder. Until my ears felt like they were bleeding. Everything stared to shake and spin. I tried to scream, but it wasn't loud enough to go over Jack's voice.

"YOU SHOULD HAVE NEVER LEFT ME! THIS IS YOUR FAULT! YOU DID THIS!" He yelled.

"WHAT DID I DO?" I yelled back.

"YOU LEFT ME. I TURNED INTO THIS MONSTER. BECAUSE OF YOU!" He started screaming again.

"STOP IT! PLEASE!" I yelled.

His screams just got louder.