◆Chapter 18 - Betrayed

ERZA'S POV

"Stop the drama and get out of everyone's life. Admit that you killed Mica or you'll kick out in your own school" I was really starting to have milky vague ideas. My jaw dropped as i look at the person in front of me. Strange eyes. Red lips as blood. Black coat that makes me see her skin that was pretty pale and that brownish hair that covers her right eye beyond.

"W-what are you d-doing here? Why are you here?" I asked her with a shocked face. I remembered the time when i first met her. She looks innocent with her kind words but what was happening now is a big different from the past.

"I saw Erza Kiara Valentine with a knife at exactly October 23 and it means i saw her killed your sister, Mr. Jellal Everdeen" She said seriously. As ahe glance along Mica's body. She turned her sight on me smirking. My brain surely have a complicated twist as she sat along the white couch just in front of Mica's brother's desk.

"So it's cleared that this lady killed my sister without any mercy at all?" He questioned himself. Im really tamed who's cracked up between but my head is heating up on the girl in front of me.

As i cleared my throat, my system keep on searching some answers. Where the hell am i dealing this?

"Yes. I saw her with my own eyes. She killed her. She tortured her!" As i glimpse through her back. My body automatically walks toward where Mica's body lay on the bed. Hindi ako mahawakan ng mga security guards sa di malamang dahilan. Basta, ang mga mata ko ay nakadirekta lamang kay Mica.

"She stabbed her on her heart then she took her heart with no worries! Im so disappointed on what i saw!" She acted worried. I dont know who's shes reffering to but i can say that it's me. Nakayuko ako kay Mica pero galit akong nakatingin sa babaeng umaaktong ako ang may kasalanan ng lahat.

Wala akong ibang iniisip kundi ang babae mula sa nakaraan. Ang babaeng pinagkatiwalaan naming lahat ay mananadyang sisira ng lahat lahat.

"Then, i'll sue for her for killing my own sister." Her brother said. He actually said that without any evidence at all.

How could this happening to me?

How could she do this to me?

"How could you say that Erza killed her?" I was stay alert yet my face was fixing emotionless but my insides explodes as it searches for that echoing voice.

"Because i saw the scene with my own eyes" She said with a harp pitch tone.

"Then how come did you not tried to stop her when the you saw her killing Mica?" He looks pale with his tone. He walks toward me without any signals for his unknown emotions.

"Because i was afraid of Erza. She's too much with her anger when she stabbed Mica, i was shocked. Duh?" She looks confused and she glance on me narrowing my eyes in front of her high eyebrows.

"Bakit mo lang ngayon sinasabi ito?" The guy said measuring the details of every question. This guy has a knack on seeking the truth.

"B-because na ... na trauma ako" She seems to cloud up her answers and the Guy just iced his sight on the bitch who was lying.

"That's not an excuse. You've been with her since the day she was repented. So what's was your evidence on kill---" I was hang up when he said every word that came up through my head.

Mica's brother cuts him off by dragging him somewhere. I cant see them for the reason my eyes locked up on the girl in front of me wearing her seductive irritative face.

I thought she's a real friend but I'm wrong. Kristina is same to my past bestfriend Pia who betrayed me.

JELLAL'S POV