Chapter 37 - Text Message

Chapter 37 – Text Message

Erza's POV

At last, I was here in front of this restaurant. I pushed the door as it sways open making me smell the imported furniture inside. The air was so fine that I could smell minty cupcakes just beautifully placed and perfectly decorated beside the counter's desk.

"This way Ma'am" The waitress smiled at me as she pointed out seats that my mother had been reserved for us. I don't know what she's up to because she don't want to go with me but I'm feeling nervously anxious in knowing I'll meet my oldest sister today.

"Good morning, what is your order Ma'am?" She asked me as she grabbed a pen and the order slip pad.

"Good morning, Can I have a cup of espresso?" I half smiled at her as she writes down my order,

"Is there anything else, Ma'am? Perhaps, would you like to order our special cupcakes?" Her eyes shifted from me and her slip pad.

"That's all, Miss." I replied nodding at her, a sign of dismissal.

"I hope you'll have an amazing night, Kiara" She giggled softly and I intently look up to her, shocked and confused, and after a while... I knew her eyes. It's her.

"Ate Pink? Waitress ka dito?" I stood up and bowed at her and she bowed back smiling teasingly. What a coincidence! Isang beses ko lang siyang nakita pero naaalala ko pa siya. Siya yung nag-offer sa akin ng contract a few weeks ago.

"Nah, it's my restaurant. Didn't you read the name of it in a large design above the roof outside? Tsk. Rude!" She protested giving me her sharp yet cute sight.

"So sorry! *laughs* By the way, Where's your boyfriend.. I guess?" I asked her. Just to fade away my nervousness within my body and just to make our conversation extend a little.

"He's the cook and the baker.." She winked at me and then waved good bye because a few customers came in with their glamour outfits. I looked everywhere and then I realized that this place was so huge lalong lalo na yung name ng restaurant na 'Pinky Ice Restaurant'. Napangiti ako sa amoy na nalalanghap ko. I know it was mashed potato but I have to control my hunger lalo't wala pa yung dapat kong i-meet.

"Erza?" Someone just whispered on my back. I smiled at myself excitedly turned back to face her but in just a quite flash. Everything seems to get puzzled. No. It's more than that. Something's just creeps out my chest as I stood up and make my eyes grew and look at her in her head down to her toe.

She's wearing the same clothes as mine, the same jewelry as mine and the same necklace as us (Kendra: My Twin sister) . Could it be?

"V-Vianca? You.. You are Vian..ca?" I asked but she remained shocked as well. Could it be her? So if it's her, then.. Who the hell is Jessica Venice?

Jellal's POV

"Are you sure, you'll be fine without me?" He asked and I just rolled my eyes biting my sandwich. It's 9 am in the morning and I just got woke up and this is what im getting for breakfast? His concerns again? I'm not a baby for crying out loud. Blast this...

"Just go out. I'm not a kid for you to babysit." I sat along the sofa as I turned on the Television. Xander just sat beside me while busy wearing his watch.

"Okay then, just don't eat the cake on the refrigerator." He stood up and look at me, smiling deeply. I just nod at him and sway my fingers signaling him to just get the hell out of the house.