◆Chapter 2 - The Two Bitches

Chapter 2

The Two Bitches

Erza Kiara's POV

"Shit" Yun na lamang nasabi ko nang Makita ko ang mga lalakeng papunta sa direksyon namin-ko.

Bakit nandito itong lalakeng ito? At bakit niya ba nakasama yung mga lalakeng ito especially witn that 'Pure Nerd' Guy I saw on that bathroom. >_

"Kyaaah! Ang gwa-po niya talagaaa" Mahinang sabi ni Kate. (Well, Sort of a silent scream) She was looking directly to some Oh-So-Tall-dude wearing some geeky stripes blue sweater and some tie in front of that class T-shirt. Uhm. He's in his messy brownish hair na akala mo naman kung bagay niya--- He looks like a squid -_-

"O my cheese and sprinkles,,," Mica's soft voice rings through my ears and she was looking to that Guy with a Creepy face. He looks like Chucky but more upgraded-- He looks like a statue

Just what the hell these two girls staring at? And what the fudge those Guys looking at?

"Hahaha-No-that's not what he meant" I hear Jk Laugh and he look at me with a teary eyes. Masyado naman kasi yung pag tawa niya. And what was with funny stuffs?

Meet Him.. The guy with an arrogant face. Looking like a Fool Cool Dude wearing some cheap piercings on his right ear, He has bluish eyes, His hair that looks like a shark. He's wearing some Green plane T-shirt with his necklace hangs. He is John Kurt Lautner ----- My Ultimate Crush since 1st year. Yeah I have a crush; I'm not abnormal -_- He 'was' my best friend as long as I can remember. He trick and used me. He played along with my feelings.. Nakakapagtaka nga na hindi niya kasama yung pinakamalandi at sinungaling niyang girlfriend.. It's a part of my Sad Past but I'm healing for now. Do you know why he tricked and used me? --- I can't give you any information because I don't want to.

"Is that the girl who checked on you at the bathroom? She looks enjoyed on what she saw" My nerves were storming up when I heard that freaking nerd wearing some eyeglasses and looks like my grandfather.

"Oh, come on Adrian. She looks pissed right now- Kyahaha" Some dude said. They just passed by in our table and sat beside it. So Adrian pala pangalan nung lalakeng kamukha yung lolo ko? Well, such a cool name but it doesn't fit him.

I just stared them with my devilish look and the guy that looks like a maniac caught me staring at them but I really didn't mind him. Mas lalo ko pa silang tinitigan hawak hawak ang silvery fork sa kamay ko. I slowly bend that fork on my hand with my eyes looks like a pointed sharp dagger,

"Yeah. She's pissed off" That Adrian said

"Uh-Uhm Sorry?" The guy I saw on the bathroom stood up and looks at me with frustration.

"Chill girl, Chill guys *he looked at his dumb friends* She's not the girl I saw on the bathroom." He winked at me but I just rolled my eyes and I turned back on them.

"Then who?" I heard Kurt said. I was about to get my earphones on my bag when some stranger girl used it. It is not Kate. It is not mica either.

Who's this bitch?

"She's the girl who peeked at me a while ago" I heard that guy and I was shocked when he was pointing on some--- on the girl who's using my earphones. Who's this shit?? She's wearing simple dress and it's yellow. Shit. Hate her outfit's color.

The girl looked at me and she just raised her left eyebrow

"What are you looking at?" The stealer asked me. What the hell wrong with these people? I stood up and calm myself not to hit her.Nakakabwisit na kasi yung ganito eh,