Chapter 43 - His Way

Author's Note: I boosted my energy for this chapter para hindi na ako mag encode sa sabado at linggo. Busy ako sa schedule eh. Three churcjes ata pupuntahan ko this coming Sunday at sa Saturday.. well, It's my lucky day. ^____^ Feel ko lang naman. -___-

Sige na. Basahin niyo na ang MADUGONG CHAPTER na ito.

Charr. Joke lang.

Erza's POV

Here I am again in my favorite spot in this school. I was still shocked from what I saw yesterday. After an hour that time, I'm all alone. Everybody in this school were very happy for what the principal had announced but I, myself is still on a process on understand every detail of the news.

And one more thing that bothers me is that thing about that guy from yesterday and on the other day, that guy named Xian for Pete's sake. He's weird and I know I saw him from the past. I just can't remember him. It's like the past is bringing up the history or vice versa. Problems were killing me inside because of what Chrizel acted yesterday but its no connect on me but I'm still very worried.

"Mind if I join you?" I snapped back as I heard someone's voice. I quickly turned back and glance along that bright color she's wearing. Biruin mo, sa ilang araw ba namin na di nagkita at nagsama ay bigla na lamang siyang nagbago. -__-

"It's still early to eat some tacos unless you'll share it with me." I smiled facedly to her as she tear it and gave the half tacos to me.

"What's the prob?" Xandra Nicole asked me while eating her tacos. Halatang gutom siya at na halos hindi niya pa mapunas punas yang sauce sa kanyang bibig kaya naman agad kong kinuha ang aking panyo at pinunasan sa kanya iyon.

"Silly girl." I hissed and smiled at her while wiping it. Nandito kami sa playground sa school. It's not that kind of playground na pinag lalaruan ng mga kinder kundi yung may seesaw at kung ano ano pa.

"Thanks. You know what, you remind me of someone" Sabi niya at inilunok niya ang ngingunguya niyang tacos.

"No way. Tss, Admit it Xandra, You missed me?" I laughed but she just smiled.

"No, I'm serious. You remind me of that girl I've been seeing in my goddamn nightmares every night" She said seriously and when she glances along in my eyes... She laughs, sarcastically.

"Aigoo. Stop fooling douche bag. That's totally insane" I said ans seated behind her. Yung mag ka opposite kaming umupo. Wala, trip ko lang. I feel it too, it's like I missed this bitch for a long time.

"Yes. Totally." She said and breathed deeply.

"But you know what, you remind me of her." I said seriously. It's like I'm starting to reminisce my past again. I smiled at myself while looking at the sky beneath us.

"Who?" She asked curiously and then I turned to face her and I saw her smiles at me sweetly.

"You remind me of my sister, Ezra Kendra." I said and smiled back at her but she's not already smiling. What happened?

Vianca's POV

I feel complete after I've found who my sister is but it kinda hurts me to face that my own sister is my rival to Kurt. Masakit mang isipin pero naiintindihan ko naman ang sitwasyon kaya nga lumulugar na rin ako. Diba ganun naman talaga? Kailangan mo rin talagang bumitaw sa isang bagay na hindi naman talaga para saiyo kasi kung mas panghahawakan mo ang bagay na yun, mas lalo ka lamang masasaktan.