◆Chapter 5 - Number

Chapter 5

Number

Erza Kiara's POV

"Wag mo siyang idadamay dito!! Walang kinalaman si Kiara dito!!" I could hear her screaming down here. I really don't know what is happening but one tall guy is guiding me here outside some smelly house...

It's already dark and I was holding some lollipop. Fudge??

"Where is she?" The voice upstairs rings through my ears... that husky voice I hear is from an old man,-- respected old man

"Kiara! Umalis ka na dito! Takbo!!" She screamed at me while she was trying to untie those ropes on her hands and her neck..

Ewan ko ba kung bakit ako umiiyak pero tumakbo ako papunta sa babaeng puno ng sugat sa kanyang mukha...

Pero bago pa man ako nakalapit sa babaeng iyon ay bigla na lamang...

*Bang

I walk toward her with trembling steps... In just one click of that gun, she became physically lifeless...

She sprawled on the floor reaching her hands to me...

"R-Run... K-Kiara... I'll Be-Ba-back.. R-Run!" She tried to speak but she failed.. I can't hear her sweet voice anymore... I really don't know what to do but I ran as fast as I could without turning back...

I don't want to see her dying like that..

I ran as fast as I could that I can fondly feel that there is someone following me..

"You can run away from me... but you can't bring her life back!" The man said to me... and I was unluckily trip and fall on some cliff...

*Bang

The man shot me and I was hit on my shoulder...

And as I close my eyes...

It was all just my nightmare in my past..

FUCK???

~~

7:28 am

Kumakain pa lamang ako ng breakfast.. It was just a coffee and an apple.

It was my healthiest breakfast ever.

-___-

It was because of those stupid dimwits...

They left me without any food left on my fridge.

They ate my bacons, hotdogs, chicken breasts, Lasagna,

They even ate my pork chops...

Curse them.. Umalis sila ng walang paalam sa may-ari ng bahay..

Ninakawan pa ako ng pagkain.

Well, I just read their note on the top of my cabinet right after I woke up in that nightmare of mine...

Speaking of that nightmare...

I remembered her again..

The day I saw her whole and become lifeless one...

That painful scene with her...

The last moment with Ezra Kendra Valentine...--My dearest sister

~~

Kate's POV

"Oh ito.. Pasta and Cream.." Inabot ko ang pasta kay Mica para ilagay niya sa grocery cart. 5:40 am palang ng umaga ay nandito na kami sa Grocery.. Malapit lang naman sa bahay ni Erza