Chapter 35 - Diaries

Aurora's POV

"How's last night? Still having a hang-over?" I asked Kim or which to be called by her real name which is Vianca.

"A little bit." She said. Still sleepy. Nilapag ko na lamang ang food tray sa may side table beside the bed. Itinabi ko na rin ang mga nag kalat kalat na gamit sa ilalim ng kama at hinanda ko na rin ang damit niya para handa na rin siyang makapasok ng school mamaya.

"Do you still want to go to the school? I'll call your teacher if you can't go. You looks tired." I grab my phone on my pocket right after I touched her forehead but when I was about to call, she arise to her bed and said "Mom, I'm going. I must. There's no enough time"

"For what?" I asked her curiously while removing some strands of her hair that blocks her face.

"Naalala mo pa ba yung sinabi mo noon? Mom, I need to find her. I must but I have no clues. I don't even know her name for Christ's sake." She muttered. She looks like a panda when she frowned. The right eyes were big and the left one were bigger.

I do remember it. It was right before the Coronation from the past. It was the night before I was betrayed by my own adapted daughter. I told Vianca all she had to know. I told her that I adapted her pero kahit ampon lang siya ay itinuring kong anak silang dalawa ni Kira, I wonder, Nasaan na kaya ang sakim na batang iyon?

"I'm sorry dear but I don't know her name too. I can't even remember her face. It's been a long time. So sorry" Napayuko ako sa sobrang pagiging sorry sa kanya. Gusto ko talaga siyang tulungan pero wala talaga akong maalala.

"It's fine Mom. I understand." She smiled a bit at kinagat ang macaroons na inihanda ko para sa kanya, Agad ko naman siyang niyakap at nagtawanan kaming dalawa.

"Here. Just keep this for me" She said in the middle of the hug and handed me a necklace. Isang kwintas na may nakalagay sa gitna na gawa sa makikinang na batong nakalatang at nag foform ng Letrang "E"

"Where did you get this?" I asked her but she just shrugs her shoulders and drink her milk.

"In my school's trashcan." She answered after she stood from her bed and walks from the door.

~~

"Mom, I'll get going!!" Vianca waved goodbye but before she leave, She kiss me on my cheeks and hugs me. It's good to have a daughter like her.

"Bye" I said and closed the door. Pagkasara ko pa lamang ng pintuan ay may yumakap na naman sa akin mula sa aking likod.