Chapter 60 - Finale

Every people have their own life to walk through. They were born to be happy and learn things they should know but humans are ought to suffer a lot of things in order to become human just like a divergent becoming a pure divergent.

Third Person's POV

"Xian! No!" Frosch screamed really hard but even though Xian heard him, he won't even look back. All he wantesbto so right now is to save the girl who he had loved for a long long long time.

Just at that moment when someone ran fast to save the girl he wanted to save. All people in that place where fighting really hard for their own reasons and point of views except for the half of it cause' they were mentally controlled by the villan who named Clone Zayn.

"No! No!!" Xian tried to stop her but its already too late. The sword went through her heart just for saving herself killed by her own hand.

"No... You didn't want to d-do this" There were tears espaing through his eyes as her body landed on his arms. The girl just smiled at him with tears within her cheecks.

"Why did she do th-that?" Ezra Kendra asked while trying to understand the whole situation. Russel just hugged her in her back with his cold bare hands.

"X-Xian, why did she saved me?" Kendra asked again. Still shocked of what happened but then, its the first time that he didn't look at Kendra, its the first time he ignored her and focus on the girl who's dying in his arms.

"Xi-Xian..." The girl with her dying breath stares at Xian's eyes.

"I saved you. Reece saved you" She closed her eyes after she showed her most daring smile and after that, her heart beat stops.

"Jimmy!! Now!!" Vianca commanded. Jimmy rushed through Zayns spot and triggered his gun but Zayn dodged it. Kurt flew in his back and trigger the two guns in his hands but there's really no match for the clone.

"You can't kill me" The clone grin at them and snap his fingers and pointed his index finger to his left side where a woman were standing with her head down.

"No!! Mother!!" Via exclamied as Adrian tried to calm her down but Via was so strong that she couldn't let her thunder blood boils up. She ran fast to Zayn but Zayn grinned at her as if he's tautling her up.

"You're gonna regret this!" Via closed her eyes as the cpulds began to crash with a ragobg tone of thunder where she flew away with anger and bliss, she momentarily looked at Zayn's eyes to hypnotize him and feel her electricity but the clone didn't feel any pain at all.

"No, Via you're gonna explode. Don't do this!" Adrian said as he ran fast to save her just then the quick thunder hit him and fall down.

"No, Ysabell you can't die out here! Don't you quit on me!" Xander tried to calm himself as Jellal tried to detect and look for the virus that attacks her insides.

"We have low chances of making it out Xander, you have to make yourself tough." Jellal said seriously as he tried to clogged the bursting stomach of Ysabell.

"What do we do now? If we can't do anything right now, we will die!" Mike said as he trigger the gun on the two witches whoa a lot stronger than them.