Chapter 46- The Truth

CHAPTER 46: The Truth

One week has passed.

Erza Kiara's POV

'You're a divergent. A rare divergent that they've been haunting for years already,'

Every word of it can't define my brain.

It's like my world has turned into a dream.

All my life, I've been trying to define myself and I was desperate to know who I really am.

Not until I knew about it.

Not until I've known the truth.

A divergent?

This word complicates every piece of me.

And

It leads me to myself..

But what is really a divergent?

Am I still a human?

"Don't drown yourself by those words in your head little sis..." As I heard her voice, a smile slowly painted my lips and hides the marks in chest and also in my..... wrist.

"Had you been reading all night long?" She ask me and my silence confirm it. My throat has been dried down since I was lifted by the truth they've confess to me several days ago.

"You've got to stop it Kiara. Books can't define you nor you—"

"I can't also define myself but that test can? Is that what you want to say?" I sighed after some energy of mine was released.

"That's not what I'm trying to say Kiara. It's just that—"

"It's not what you're trying to say but it's your point... Right? Ate Vianca?" Seryoso na may halong lungkot kong ibinigkas ang mga salitang iyon sa kaniya. May mga luhang pumatak sa aking mga mata habang nakatingin sa kaniya.