Deja Vu

JESSICA POV
"You got another package," Tiffany told me.

"Just put it in the garbage pile with the rest." I sighed and continued flipping channels. I came across an interview with Luhan and stopped clicking.

"Are we not human too? Is it wrong for one to want to get married and live his life? I wholeheartedly thank the fans for their support, but threatening us like this... I really, have no words."

I clicked the power button on the remote and flung it down on the couch. I walked into my room and sat on my bed, slumped, with my hands clasped together tightly. Should I just leave him and end this misery once and for all? If I walk away, his fans will resent me; maybe they will pity him and return to him.

The tears slowly built up in my bloodshot eyes, and I broke down. I didn't know why; I wasn't the type to break down over mere criticism, yet there I was, sobbing uncontrollably, my body shaking from trying to keep the noise down. I crawled into a sideways ball on my bed, my knees kept safe and warm by my arms, and I managed to fall into a deep sleep.

We were standing back to back in the middle of a road with no cars. On both sides of the pavement were miles and miles of nothing - it was barren land. From far away, a car the size of an ant was approaching us, but we couldn't move. Our feet were glued to the pavement. The distance between us and the car became smaller and smaller, and there was nothing we could do about it. I tried to yell, but no sound came out of my mouth. I tried to lie down, but my body was frozen. As the car came closer, I was able to get a clear image of it. But it wasn't a car.

It was a mob of Luhan's fans, ready to run us over. My eyes grew wide and the adrenaline ran through my body, yet I didn't have a choice but to prepare for my doom.

The mob came closer and closer. I could almost taste the murderous vibe they gave off.

I sat up in bed, sweating and panting. The room seemed like a roller coaster and I was a victim of its motion as I reached over to grab my water bottle.

"I don't think we should continue on." I told Luhan my honest opinion.

"Please no. Not now. Jessica, I love you. I want to marry you. I need you to help me through this." Luhan's face showed signs of frustration, worry, and sadness. His brows were slightly furrowed, his hair a mess, his skin in terrible condition. Seeing him in this condition, I was starting to reconsider. The poor boy in front of me needed companionship, and I wanted to be the one making him happy.

"Even if I'm the cause?"

Luhan looked up from his coffee. His expression was first a bit stoned in a confused state, but that slowly turned into the warm smile I was used to seeing.

"Even if you're the cause."

Cringe. Oh my god. How many months has it been. How long have you guys waited :'( I'm sorry guys, just I havnt been feeling it and I'm just busy with school right now (cri cos the student life) well I was gonna write some long conflict before the resolution but... I just couldn't do it anymore and I shortened it a bit... jk a lot lol but since I don't have the feel it's hard to write a good story so...

Well its nearing the end soon (maybe onee more chapter??) And hopefully I can complete this gracefully (LOL prob not)

To the ones who are still reading and have waited; oh my god thank you so much and I'm so sorry for making you guys wait that long.

Everyone, thank you for reading!