What is she doing here?

JESSICA POV

I handed the signed contract to President Lee's secretary. We were in his office (the secretary's), since he said I couldn't take home the contract and sign it. We started to discuss what was going to happen.

"You're going to be training in singing, dancing, foreign language, and others."

"Chakaman, I can speak korean, chinese, and english fluently. I was born in America and my mom is Chinese while my dad is korean. What are the foreign languages I'm supposed to learn?"

"You can speak all 3? Then you don't have to learn much. I don't know much yet, since i haven't discussed with President Lee, but you won't have to learn too much from what I can see."

At first we were only talking about business, but then we started to talk about other things, and we got to know each other more. I learned that he's not very old, only 26, he's single, which is surprising because he's actually pretty good looking, and a whole bunch. By the time we were done talking, we grew really close to the point that i was calling him Kwangsoo oppa.

[a/n BAHAHA i cant stop laughing at what i named the secretary, LOL "good looking" omg no offense kwangsoo]

After our little chat, he said he needed to run some errands, then deliver the contract to President Lee, and he told me to walk around and explore the building. When he walked away, I walked the opposite direction, taking interest of the hallway of idols' posters.

HYEJIN POV

I was walking toward the choreography room when I saw a girl with long brown hair looking at the idol posters. Is she a new trainee? I haven't seem her around before. But why does she seem a bit... Familiar?

I stopped walking, hoping she would turn her head a little so that i could catch a glimpse of her face. The hair reminds me of someone... But i cant remember...

When she didn't turn her head I started walking toward her. As i got closer she turned her head just a bit, but just enough for me to recognize her face. The face that made my boyfriend break up with me. As soon as I found out who she was instantly I felt like pulling out her hair.

I was so busy getting mad at her I even forgot the most important question at the moment.

What the hell that b*tch doing here?

Before she could notice me, I walked away, to be precise, i walked toward my dad's office. He has a lot of explaining to do.

-

I opened the door and stormed in (instead of storming out), and i found my dad sitting in his chair looking at some paper work. He looked up calmly, as it nothing was wrong, when clearly something was VERY wrong.

"APPA!" I nearly shouted.

"Wae?"

"WHAT IS SHE DOING HERE?"

"Dugu?"

"YOU KNOW WHO"

"Ahh, Jessica? Shes in Sm now."

"BWO?? BWOLAGU? I don't think my ears are working right now can you repeat what you just said?"

"I said, Jessica is in Sm now."

"Appa, I think i need to get my ears checked I think Im hearing things."

"Ok ill repeat myself. Jessica is in-"

"AISH AISH ARASSEO STOP REPEATING IT. Kunde, wae is she in Sm? Didn't i tell you to..."

"Neh neh, shes only here because I'm going to-" The door opened and Appa's stupid secretary came in, interrupting us.

"Oh, am i interrupting something? Cheseunghamida." He was about to leave when appa called him.

"Chakaman, what is that in your hands?"

"Oh, this is Jessica's signed contract."

"Oh, give it to me."

The secretary walked towards him, and i watched in horror as the he handed the contract to President Lee Soo Man.

-

ɦuɦu
so ɴoω ყou ĸɴoω
ɦყєjıɴ ıs ʟєє soo ϻɑɴ's dɑugɦтєʀ
вuт ყou doɴт ĸɴoω ωɦɑт ɦєs goıɴg тo do
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
вuт oϻg ı updɑтєd so ғɑsт ყɑყ!!!
тɦє coϻϻєɴтs ყou guყs ʟєɑѵє ʀєɑʟʟყ єɴcouʀɑgє ϻє!
тɦɑɴĸ ყou so ϻucɦ тɦє oɴєs ωɦo ɑʀє ʟєɑѵıɴg coϻϻєɴтs ɑɴd ѵoтıɴg ғoʀ ϻყ sтoʀყ, ყou ĸɴoω ωɦo ყou ɑʀє, ɑɴd ყou guყs ɑʀє тɦє вєsт!
ϻყgɑωd ı souɴd so cɦєєsყ
ϻєɦ
ɑɴყωɑყs ĸɑϻsɑϻıdɑ ғoʀ ʀєɑdıɴg!