Moving In

JESSICA POV

"You're back!" Tiffany excitedly hugged me as I walked inside the penthouse we share.

"Get off and help me move my stuff." I squirmed out of her chocking hug and continued walking my stuff to my room.

"Oh, Luhan you're here too. I see y'all got back together - it's better this way. She's lonely without you." I heard Tiffany lying outside the door.

"Yah, how can you assume I was lonely when we didn't even see each other for the past month?"

"Oh so you didn't miss me?" Luhan interrupted. He walked over with a scary [but sexy ;)] look and came up into my personal space.

Okay, I admit, I was flustered. But I quickly regained my attitude, and I pushed him away. "No, I didn't. What are you gonna do about it."

"This." He took my arms and pulled me up to him. Gently, but forcefully. His hands crawled up behind my head and he slowly leaned forward - until Tiffany came and pushed us apart.

"You two seem to be forgetting that you're not alone."

Without knowing, I blushed and immediately looked away, trying to hide the redness on my face. Luhan also seemed a bit embarrassed with our public display of affection and cleared his throat while looking away.

[Public display of affection lol ok as I was saying ~]

"Aigoo you two make me cringe. You've been apart too long. Just continue unpacking," Tiffany said, breaking the awkward atmosphere between us.

"Arasseo," we replied in unison.

So you know how in dramas they just cut to another scene when one is finished? Well I need to do that but I feel awkward doing it in one chapter so read on to the next (^v^)