Plan B

LUHAN POV

"Jessica, i don't know how you will think of this but, i... i like you."

Wellp... There it is... I finally confessed... Judging by the way she looks right now i could tell she wasn't expecting this.

But what is she rejects me? I don't know what to do then. Because i really love you Jessica, and i already started, so i cant stop now.

JESSICA POV

"Jessica, i don't know how you will think of this but, i... i like you."

...

did i hear that right? Luhan of exo just confessed to ME? Am i hallucinating? I secretly pinched myself, seeing if I'm in a dream.

Nope definitely not a dream.

If it was a dream Luhan wouldn't be so patiently waiting for my answer. But i couldn't say anything. I probably sounded like a retarted robot.

"Uhhh.... Uhhh.... I... Uhhh..."

~MEANWHILE IN SM~

HYE JIN POV

*sigh*

Well i knew this was going to happen sooner or later. I just didn't think

that he would break up with me so... Soon. This is all your fault, Jessica. And I'm going to make. You. Pay.

-

I looked through the contacts in my phone and found: Appa

"Yeboseyo?"

"Appa, I need your help. There is a girl who has mistreated me and i want you to make her feel bad."

"Jinja? Who is this girl. What did she do to you? Tell me."

"Well her name is Jessica Hwang. She works as a designer and temporary model for Shinhwa. She mistreated me very badly and she made me feel bad, so i want to make her feel bad too."

"Ok i will believe that she did something bad. I will search her and see what i can do."

"Thank you appa, here is this plan..."

~BACK TO THE FERRIS WHEEL~

LUHAN POV

"Uhhh.... Uhhh.... I... Uhhh..."

I waited patiently for her answer, but nothing came out. She looked very shocked still, so i guess she wasn't expecting a confession from me, as predicted. Not in a conceited way or anything. It's just that. I'm not the type to confess that easily. Only if i really knew the girl. Like Hye Jin. But Jessica is an exception. When i see her, my mood immediately lifts, and i forget about everything else. She is special.

She seemed to finally gotten out of her 'shocked' stage when words finally came out of her mouth, "Luhan, i don't know. Give me time to think?"

"Uhh, yea ok. I can wait."

"Gomawo Luhan."

-

The Ferris wheel stopped right about then, and we got off. From then on it was all awkward again. Great. Just like when we first met. I was so glad when we got closer, when we didn't act like a couple anymore. Instead we considered it as just meeting with a good friend. But now. It's all back to the a awkward stage. Just great.

It was getting dark, so we decided we should go since Kyungsan was

sleeping anyway. We thanked the workers at the amusement park and