As My Smile Slipped Away

LUHAN POV

"What are you guys doing?" I turned my head as I heard the voice. I was surprised, but I was relieved at the same time. It was Kwangsoo.

"Hyung"

"What are all of you doing here?"he asked, not intimidatingly, but casually.

"Ugh... well... we're about to go in and protest."

"Protest? Protest what?"

I didn't know whether to tell him. I know he wouldn't do anything about it, but I don't know if he would stop us. Seeing that I wasn't saying anything, Kai spoke up.

"We think Jessica's debut song is absurd." Hearing that, Kwangsoo went silent for a second, but he seemed like he agreed.

"Ok, go in. Ill support you guys." As expected from this Hyung.

"Gomawo, hyung."

Gaining another supporter, we confidently walked into the office, ready to risk our careers.

"Bwo? So you're saying all of you gathered here to ask me to change Jessica's debut song?"

"Neh" I answered, my head lowered.

"Wow. Im speechless. All of you would do such a thing for a mere trainee. She must be some kind of goddess."

She is.

"Anyways, Ill do it. Ill change her debut song, seeing how you all came here." he eyed all of us, probably seeing exactly who were the ones who were doing this.

"CHEUNGMAL? Gomasmida president Lee, gomasmida" All of us bowed several times and slowly exited the crowded office. On the way out, I saw Kwangsoo wink at me from beside president Lee. I smiled and mouthed a thank you, for it was him who did most of the convincing. President Lee was surprised that his secretary was against him, but he must've realized how many people were arguing, so he gave in.

As soon as we were all outside and out of earshot of president Lee we all started celebrating, with cheers and shouts. I was smiling, satisfied about what I did, and eager to tell the Jessica the good news.

Seeing that people were busy cheering and celebrating, I quietly slipped from the crowd, looking for Jessica throughout the building. She would most likely be in the dance practice room, so I checked all the dance rooms, then the other studio rooms. Aish. Where the heck was she?

Defeated, I decided to give her a call and took out my phone. I pressed down on 1 and it immediately called Jessica. As I waited for her to pick up, I sat on the window ledge, my legs giving in to my weight. I glanced outside the window for a second, seeing a girl walking into a car with a black bag and her hair in a bun...

JESSICA!? I finally found her! I quickly ended the call and looked outside the window to see if she was gone but... Who's car was she going into? Forgetting the news from a while ago, I looked more closely as Jessica stepped into the car and it drove away.

Who did she just drive away with?

JESSICA POV

"I told you you didn't have to do this. I think i know where the subways are now. And I can get a taxi." I said to Byunghun, who simply shook his head no.

"Im willing to do this. And what if you get lost or something?"

"I wont, plus I can again get a taxi and just go home."

"What is the taxi driver rapes you!?"

"WHAT? What even... Byunghun you're being overprotective, Im fine."