I like you. A lot acually.

LUHAN POV

I paced around the room, debating in whether or not to ask her. It's been awhile already, and things weren't awkward anymore. I assumed she'd grown used to the fact that i like her, or has she just forgotten about my confession? No no she couldn't have. Could she? No how can she. But then again, she probably gets thousands of confessions so she probably forgot. But she cant! But! AISH!

"Hyung! Stop pacing! You look like you're going to explode any minute now." Jongin held my shoulders and yelled at my face.

Whatever! I'm just going to ask her again. It's not like its going to be anything unusual for her. So I'm just going to ask. Luhan, Hwaiting!

I grabbed my phone and went through my contacts. Jessica Hwang. No backing out now, i just gotta do what i gotta do.

I went out the room and went into the empty hallway. After making sure no one was there, i clicked call.

As the phone was ringing, my heart was pounding. What if she rejects me? What will i say then?

These thoughts ran throughout my head as i waited for her to pick up the phone. And after what seemed like hours,

[ "yeboseyo?" Okay she picked up. This is going well.

"Jessica? Are you busy right now?"

"Umm not really. Wae?"

"Well... If you're not busy,... Can you meet me at the cafe next to the Sm building? You know where it is right?"

"Umm, sure. I'll come in around 20 minutes. See you."

"Arasseo. See you." ]

I leaned my back on the wall and held my phone over my chest. I'm really going to do this now.

~At the Cafe~

JESSICA POV

I sat down at a table and waited while checking Instagram and stuff on my phone. A little later I saw Luhan walk in the store, find me, and come sit down.

"Mianhe, it took a while to convince Sehun i wasn't going to a bubble tea shop." He apologized and i giggled at their childishness.

"Kenchana. I was enjoying the time i was alone with my phone." I teased him, deciding it would be the right thing to do since the atmosphere was sort of tense.

He let out a chuckle and the employee came over, asking what we wanted for drinks. It turns out this was a bubble tea shop (mian Sehun) and we both ordered some. A while later the employee came over with our drinks. Thank goodness none of his sasaeng fans were here, and it was mostly ahjusshis and ahjummas.

"So uhh... Why did you want to see me?" I asked, half curious and half wanting to break the silence.

"Well... Uhh... I wanted to ask you something."

"Go ahead, ask."

"Ok well. I wanted to ask if you've make up your mind yet. A-about my c-confession."

"O-oh... Umm..."

"Don't take this the wrong way, I'm not asking for you to decide right now."

"Mianhe Oppa, I'm still trying to figure things out... I don't know yet..."

"Ahh... Kenchana, I'm not in a rush."

"Mianhe." I looked at him with sad eyes, seeing that he was kind of upset but was trying to hide it.

"Its fine, really."

"*sigh* gomawo, for waiting. I'll get going now." I left and drove home, with a whole bunch on my mind.

I arrived home and laid down lazily on the couch. *sigh* i haven't forgotten how he had told me... He liked me. To tell the truth I've tried to take my mind off of it. Mianhe Luhan. But the thing is, i like him. I really do. This feeling of truly wanting to open up to someone. Yes, its new to me. But. Am i going to be able to handle it? I've always been independent. I liked to do things alone, to be by myself. Yes i can be social. But. Im not one of those girls who talk about boys to other girls. I always kept everything to myself. Even from tiffany(although she always finds out somehow.) So should i try? *sigh* nevermind.

I tried to get my mind off things by doing things, for instance practicing for the audition, eating, eating, and eating. It wasn't very effective though, because as i was working my way through the afternoon tonight. My mind was only on one thing. To be precise, one person. And to be even MORE precise, Luhan.

It was nighttime. I was laying down on the couch again, after sweating my butt off dancing to Nu Abo. Yet, my mind was still on that one thing. I mean, person.

*sigh* Now that I've thought about it (unwillingly), I've realized that i really have feelings for that guy. Now i cant help but... Want him...

...

["yeboseyo?"

"Oppa? Its Jessica. I've thought a whole lot and..."

"And?"

"I like you. A lot actually. I just didn't say anything because... I dont open up to people easily. I feel bad for saying this over the phone, mianhe for that. But can we meet tomorrow?"

"O-ohh... Thank you, for finally opening up to me. Can i take you somewhere tomorrow?"

"Yeah of course, where are we going to go?"

"Oh its a surprise. But I'll pick you up at 6:30. Dress warmly and come with an empty stomach. Ill see you tomorrow."

"O-oh.. I'll see you." ]

LUHAN POV

I like you. A lot actually.

Wow. She just said yes... I half expected her to say no...

But now that she has says she likes me, i cant help but feel all jolly and happy.

BACON POV

I was taking a nap. Hint WAS. I was until someone came and started loudly humming and disturbing my peace.

"Hyung!? I was napping!"

"Hmm? Oh mianhe baek."

"It's ok hyung i needed to get up anyway... But what are you so happy about that you're humming and eating... Cookies."

"Oh its nothing."

Dufuq? No one hums and eats cookies with a big smile on their face all happy for NOTHING.

"Are you sure? You seem like something really good happened to you."

"Baek, cant i just be happy? Does something good have to happen to make me happy?"

"Ook if you say so hyung."

No. Something has happened to him. I just don't know what. Could it have to do with... Possibly... Jessica??

-

ɑɴɴყєoɴgɦɑsєɑყo!

ı ғıɴɑʟʟყ updɑтєd ყɑყ!

тɦıs ωɑs ɑ sɦoʀт cɦɑppıє тɦou...

ϻєɦ

ɑɴყωɑყs тɦɑɴĸ ყou ғoʀ ʀєɑdıɴg! ʀєϻєϻвєʀ ѵoтє,coϻϻєɴт, ɑɴd ғoʟʟoω??

ı ɑʟωɑყs ғєєʟ ɑʟʟ єɴcouʀɑgєd ɑɴd тɦɑɴĸғuʟ ωɦєɴ ı sєє ⬆️ oɴ ϻყ ɴєωs ғєєd!

тɦɑɴĸ ყou ყєoʀoвєuɴ!