Photoshoot

JESSICA POV

"Its not the first time our lips met."

... I paused for a moment, not knowing how to respond.

"Ara."

He looked a but taken aback. "How'd you know?"

"I got Tiffany drunk."

"Ohh... Smart."

"I have my ways."

...

"But why are you bringing this up now?"

"It's been in my head for several days. I had to get it out."

"Well its out now." I let a tiny smile on my face, keeping the the scene from being to serious.

-

"Yeboseyo?"

"Jessica"

"Oh what is it unnie?"

"You two are going to have a photoshoot tomorrow. WGM doesn't usually do this but... I guess they want to advertise."

"Ahh. Arasseo."

-

"What'd she say?"

"We're having a photoshoot tomorrow."

"Photoshoot? They don't do photoshoots on WGM."

"She said they want to advertise."

"Arasseo."

-

After finishing eating and I took the dishes and brought them over to the sink, about to start washing them.

"I can wash them."

"Ani I'm the girl i should wash them."

"You're being sexist to yourself"

"No Im not I'm really fine washing the dishes."

Silence.

Did he finally give up?

Goo- "AHHHHHHHHHHH"

"YAH HAJIMA IM EXTREMELY TICKLISH"

"YAH"

GOD THIS LUHAN HAD THE NERVE.

And he just continued tickling me. -_-

"Im not going to stop until you let me wash the dishes."

"FINE WASH THEM"

"And now i know your weakness."

"Whatever."

-

Seeing that it was getting late, I walked into the bathroom and did my business, getting caught as usual sitting on the toilet and doing nothing. After realizing that there was another person who probably needed to use the bathroom and was waiting outside, I quickly finished what I was doing and walked out the door. Just in time to greet an impatient Luhan standing outside the door.

"Did you really just make me wait outside this bathroom door for 2 hours? I even washed the dishes for you."

"First of all, Im sorry I took so long i forgot about everything once I'm inside the bathroom. And second of all i never asked you to wash the dishes, you did it all by yourself. Anyways you can go in now, sorry about the wait."

"Ok ok Its fine, some of my members are like that too. I'll just go in now." He walked past me into the bathroom and shut the door.

Embarassed, I crawled into my side of the bed and checked the time. 10:32. I was pulling my sheets on when Luhan walked out of the bathroom and climbed in the bed too.