Deny

JESSICA POV

"Hello?" I answered the phone.

"Let's go on a date," Luhan said from the other side of the line.

"A date? But what about paparazzi?"

"I'll pick you up in one hour, see you," Luhan hung up the phone leaving me hanging and wondering what to do.

Although I was confused, I couldn't deny the fact that I was overjoyed to go on a date. It's been so long since we've went on one, and I imagining myself spending the day the one I love... Who wouldn't be excited?

With skippy steps, I prepared myself; I put on a cute sweater and a skirt, topping it with a plaid trenchcoat that covered my entire frame. I looked in the mirror and smiled, satisfied with the outfit.

I looked at the time and notice it's been 45 minutes. should get ready to leave.

I grabbed my mask, sunglasses, and my plain black snapback, and headed out the door into the hallway outside the penthouse.

As I exited the place, I found a completely uncovered Luhan standing outside the doorway.

[Lol completely uncovered control your thoughts ;) ]

"Aren't you going to disguise yourself?" I asked.

"Why should I? What do I have to hide?" He replied with a smile on his face.

I wasn't able to reply, for I didn't know what I would say.

Instead of waiting for me to say something, Luhan took my arm and pulled me along with him, "Let's go."

We arrived at Myeongdong shopping district and Luhan parked his car on the side of the street. I looked at him with confusion as he gently took off my mask, sunglasses, and hat. 

"What are you doing?" I questioned as I watched my belongings get taken away and put in the backseat of my boyfriend's car.

"I'm preparing you for our date," Luhan replied casually.

"How is this preparing for our date?" 

Instead of responding, Luhan smiled and exited the car. He walked over to the passenger side of the car and opended my door. 

"I'm not getting out of this car," I said, trying to be stubborn.

But instead of trying to stop me, Luhan reached over me. "Wha-" 

I felt the warmth of his presence wash over me as he leaned over to unbuckle my seatbelt. I was ashamed of myself - just a small move like that my heart is already at risk of heart attack. How can he do this to me? Especially when I'm supposed to be stubborn and restrain myself from this date. 

He took my hand and slowly pulled me out of the car. I unwillingly complied as I followed Luhan's orders.

Luhan smiled seeing me stop fighting, "Kaja."

GAHHHH omg. I wanted to write more but.. How long has it been since I updated? (╯︵╰,) I sincerely apologize ~  For now, I'll put these out there but I HOPE I can think(ahem use my brain) and continue writing. Is there anyone still there reading this story? Lol I'm not expecting any, but if there are, THANK YOU!! Anyone reading my story/chapters, thank you (●´∀`●)