Spill

CHEN POV

"So, how did you know?"

"Know what?"

"Dont act like you don't know. Hye Jin just told me she heard you talking to Tiffany about it."

"Well..." Gosh, Luhan is scaring me. I've never seen him like this before.

"I might have heard you and Bacon talking about it in the living room."

"What? You were eaves dropping?"

"Well no not really i was standing in the doorway..."

"So you were eavesdropping."

*sigh* "mianhe hyung, i couldn't hold it in so i told Tiffany. I guess Hye Jin heard us."

*sigh* "ok ok just dont tell anyone, chebal?" Luhan made me promise and pinky swear. *sigh* Our childish hyung.

"Araseo hyung."

"Mianhe if i scared you Chen. Its just... *sigh* mianhe."

"Ani ani its ok."

"Gomawo Chen."

OMIGOD I NEED TO GO PEE!!!

"Ani its nothing, k well im going to continue what i was doing..."

I ran strait to the bathroom and pounded on the door, only to find Sehun camped out inside.

"SEHUN ARE YOU DONE? I NEED TO PEE! BADLY!!!"

"NO IM NOT DONE GO USE ANOTHER BATHROOM!"

Ugh...

I went upstairs and ran into the bathroom.

Finally i feel relieved.

[a/n yea i know what your thinking 'wtf chen?' But when chen needs to pee he needs to pee ok]

JESSICA POV

Me and Tiffany were eating some pancakes that i made and i noticed she wouldn't talk to me.

"Hey Tiff is so something wrong? You seem uneasy."

"Huh?" She looked like she was daydreaming... "Oh ani ani nothing's wrong. Dont worry."

But she couldn't fool me. Shes my BFF i knew she was hiding something.

Time to find out.

I need a plan. A plan to get Tiff to spit out whatever is on her mind. I thought for a second. Tiffany, were going to the bar today.

TIFFANY POV

~nighttime~

We just finished eating our spaghetti that Jessica cooked. Yea we like to eat other foods, we only eat korean food sometimes.

"Tiff, i know something is wrong. I can tell. How bout we go drink huh?" Shit. If i get drunk ill spill the truth.

But i dont wanna offend her. How about I drink but don't get drunk...

"Ok! Kaja!"

We finished getting ready and we went to the bar. We sat down and Jessica ordered for us. The thing is, She ordered the strongest wine there is. What was she thinking. She knows I cant drink. Is she trying to get me drunk?

I spill out everything when i am though! Jessica you little evil professor.

"Jessica, are you sure we can drink this? Its too strong."

"Dont worry were here to forget our problems remember?"

*sigh* She seems so... Natural. Well she is the best actor i know. So i cant really tell. I don't know why she chose fashion instead if acting...

*sigh* "fine"

We both drank. I was trying to drink slowly since i didnt want to get drunk. It seemed Jessica was too. Hmm i knew it. Shes trying to get me drunk. She knows i get drunk easily. And she also knows that she doesn't. Great. Just great. How can she do this to me! I need to find a way out of this.

"Jessica i kinda needa go to the restroom. Ill be right back."

"Arasseo."

When i got back from the bathroom, I saw her cup empty. Plus a whole bunch of empty cups around that one.

"Sica, how could you drink that much in such little time?"

"I told you we need to *HICCUP* forget everything. You took too long in the *HICCUP* bathroom, so i didn't *HICCUP* wait for you. Mianhe. HEY WAITRESS. GET ME *HICCUP*ANOTHER CUP." What has gotten into her? Anyway since she was already drunk i decided i could now safely drink, since she wouldn't remember a thing.

"WAITER ANOTHER CUP HERE."

Jessica was talking and swaying like a drunk person while talking to me.

"Tiffany ah, *HICCUP* is there anything you want to *HICCUP* tell me? Let's take turns and *HICCUP* say things ok? Today is a *HICCUP* day for expressing our *HICCUP* feelings."

JESSICA POV

At first Tiffany was drinking VERY slowly, but so was I, so i guess she had a hint of what was going on. She said she needed to use the restroom, so i quickly gulped down my cup and asked for the waiter to give me a few more extra cups. I think he saw me on a magazine or something because he asked me if i was a model. I told him i was, and he got me the empty cups and told me i didn't need to pay for them. I guess there are some perks to being Shinhwa's temporary model.

When Tiffany came back i started to act drunk, hiccuping and talking really slow while laughing. She seemed to buy it because she started drinking along too. Soon, She was drunk and that was when i got the cue that i could stop acting.

"Jessica. Your lips."

"Oh, what about my lips?"

"Your lips. Someone *HICCUP* kissed them."

"BWO? DUGU?"

"Hahaha Luhan. At the *HICCUP*karaoke place. But wait, dont tell Jessica, she *HICCUP*cant know."

Suddenly Tiffany's head crashed onto the table.

"BWO??? BWOLAGU??? YAH TIFFANY!"

LUHAN? ME? BWO?

ϻє: тıғғɑɴყ! ɦoω couʟd ყou!?

тıғғɑɴყ: ϻıɑɴɦє! jєssıcɑ goт ϻє dʀuɴĸ! тɦɑт єѵıʟ ɑcтʀєss

jєssıcɑ: ɦєყ! ı jusт ɴєєdєd тo ϻɑĸє ყou тєʟʟ ϻє!

тıғғɑɴყ: ωєʟʟ ყou ωєʀєɴт supposєd тo ĸɴoω!

jєssıcɑ: тɦɑтs ωɦყ ı ɴєєdєd тo ϻɑĸє ყou тєʟʟ ϻє!

*вoтɦ oғ тɦєϻ ʟooĸ ɑт ϻє, ɑsĸıɴg ϻє тo dєғєɴd тɦєϻ*

ϻє: ıϻ ɴoт oɴ єıтɦєʀ oғ ყouʀ sıdєs! ıϻ тɦє oɴє dєcıdıɴg ωɦɑт ɦɑppєɴs! so ყou вєттєʀ вє ɴıcє

вoтɦ oғ тɦєϻ: ωɑɴɴɑ go gєт soϻє вuввʟє тєɑ??

sєɦuɴ: *pops ouт ıғ ɴoωɦєʀє* ĸɑjɑ!