Forgotten First Love

JESSICA POV

["Yeboseyo?"

"Jessica?"

"Neh, Director."

"We have another press conference with another media tomorrow at 4:00. Make sure you're not late this time."

"Oh... Arasseo Director."]

I set 2 alarms in my phone. One for tomorrow morning when I wake up, and another for when I need to get to the press conference. If I don't get there on time... Im dead for sure.

-

I woke to something a buzzing sensation on my head. What's happening? IS THERE SOME SORT OF VIRUS GOING ON??? ...

Nope just my phone.

I clicked the snooze button and closed my eyes again. And opened my eyes again. If I don't get up I'm going to be late to training. With that mindset I turned off the alarm and started getting ready for the day.

-

I arrived at the Sm building, I greeted the front desk unnie and Kwangsoo Oppa as always, and I pressed the button for the elevator so I could get up.

These days Im seriously considering just taking the stairs up to the second floor, I mean, its only one flight up. The elevator seriously takes forever. But the stairs are on the side of the building so I would have to walk more... Ok never mind Im sticking with the elevator.

When the elevator finally decided to let me go up, I got in and got out in like 20 seconds. It is only one floor higher.

I met Bella, who took the stairs, which I was too lazy to do, and we walked to dance class together.

The rest of the day was a drag, except for when Im hanging out with the other three dorks in my training group, and of course, when Im eating fried chicken with shinee. Mostly Onew.

"So... Do you want to come with us?"Key asked me, while I was in the middle of taking a bite.

"Come with you? Where?"

"To the so nyeo shi dae practice room. Were going to go congratulate Yoona and Sooyoung sunbaes relationships."

"DEH? SO NYEO SHI DAE?? OMO JINJA?"

"...yea... Why are you yelling..." Key looked at me with his... Umm... Face....

"Omagawd I've always wanted to meet them... I didn't think I would get to meet them since... Im a trainee."I replied to his face.

"Jinja? Well... I guess you'll meet them today."-Jonghyun and his face

"Yehet"

"Cheungmal why is Yehet everywhere? Taemin was saying that the other day." -Minho and his face.

"I don't know. I got it from Kai."-Taemin and his face.

"Sehun started Yehet."-My face

"Sehun?"-Minho and his face

"Chyeah."-My face

"Chyeah? What?"-Minho

"It means yeah."

"... You and your made up words. Anyways... Kaja!"-Minho

Just then my alarm from my cellphone rang. Aww... The press conference.

"Uhh guys... I uhh... I have to leave... There's a press conference for Shinhwa today."

"But what about Soshi?"

"I cant. ><Tell Soshi Jessica said hi."

"Arasseo. Don't worry."

"Gomawo, kaige"I waved to them as I walked out the door and started to leave the building. :( So nyeo shi dae :( Stupid press conference! I had a chance to meet soshi! But its gone... Because of that stupid press conference! Aish.