Kyungsan's Doljanchi

LUHAN POV

"Im sorry, I- I cant do this, I'm sorry." Jessica got up and left with a flustered emotion.I remained sitting, staring at the floor. I guess i just feel... Rejected. Jessica, i broke up with my girlfriend to be with you, but why can't you accept my feelings?

At that moment Director Choi came in. "What is going on with you two? I just passed by Jessica who looked like she was about to cry and here you are sitting and spaced out. Is there something you want to tell me?" She questioned with concern.

"It- its nothing. Don't worry about us noona." I told her a white lie since i didn't feel comfortable talking about it...

"*sigh* arasseo, tell me if you two need anything ok? I'll be here if you need me." She said while patting my back like a child.

"Gomawo, I'll get going now." I bowed to the staff and left...

TIFFANY POV

So there i was sitting on the couch watching Jessica's recent WGM episode when i heard her jingle her keys and turn the doorknob. I heard her take off her shoes and set them on her shoe rack.

"Did you have dinner yet?" I asked her, not taking my eyes off their broadcast.

"Yeah i ate on my way back. what about you?" She asked me in a gloomy voice.

"I just ate. So tell me what's wrong."

"How do you know something's wrong?" She seemed surprised.

"How do i know something's wrong? Your voice. We've lived together for how many years now. Don't you think i would know?" I asked her back.

"Ahh..." She paused for a moment, probably processing through what i just said. "Well to answer your question nothing's wrong, Im just super tired." Ha she cant fool me. Something is up. I can sense it. *makes ghost noises* But if she doesn't want to tell me... *SIGH* fine.

"Jessica, you can tell me anything arasseo? Ill just be here watching you on WGM." I assured her, hoping she would tell me.

"Arasseo. Gomawo Tiffany. Im going to go wash up."

Well i guess I'm just going to have to wait... And wait...and wait...and...

[a/n [ ] means phone call just saying! I also use [ ] for a/n but its in bold:) ]

HYE JIN APPA POV

[ "Secretary Kim?"

"Yes what is it?"

"Next week, on Hello Baby i need you to scout someone for me..." ]

I don't know what it is my daughter has against that girl. She seems innocent and nice. I guess I'm just going to have to see...

JESSICA POV

[ "yeboseyo?"

"Jessica?"

"Neh, unnie its me."

"Ok well next week on Hello Baby you and Luhan will be having a special duet... Plus exo is going to perform..."

"... Bwo???"

"So you two need to get together before the next episode to practice your duet."