Don't Judge Me

JESSICA POV

We arrived in front of my penthouse after our little 'date' at the closed Namsan Tower.

"Gomawo Oppa, i had fun tonight." I said, about to walk into the penthouse.

"Im glad you did." He smiled and i turned around to open the door.

As i was about to put the key in he held my wrist and swung me into a hug.

I was so surprised i didn't know what to do and awkwardly hugged him back.

He pulled back a little, held my head and looked at me in the eyes.

"Jalja, sleep well." He slowly leaned closer to me and softly, kissed my forehead. Then, he let go and walked backwards to the elevator while smiling cutely.

I smiled back, thinking about what he just did, and after he disappeared in the elevator, unlocked the door to the penthouse, and entered.

As i was walking back to my room, i remembered i was still wearing Luhan's jacket. Omo. Wouldn't he need it? Its cold outside. But he already left... But... Aish! How am i so forgetful!

Aish. Ill just give it back to him when i see him again.

I continued walking back to my room, when all of a sudden and out of nowhere, an overexcited Tiffany pops out and starts asking all these questions.

"I know you were on a date with Luhan."

"What'd you guys do?"

"Did you kiss?"

"Where'd you go?"

"Did anything special happen?"

"Why are you wearing his jacket?"

"Wait your wearing his jacket, aww that's so cute."

"If only he were here i would've given him a big hug."

"Wait! I cant he's your boyfriend now."

"So what'd you do? MALHAEBWA!!"

"Gurl, calm your tits and yes i was on a date with Luhan, we went to eat then went to the Namsan tower, no we didn't kiss, Namsan tower again, nothing really, because he gave it to me, thank you, and for the third time, we went to the Namsan Tower." I replied to all her questions as she was continuously nodding and telling me to go on.

"Well that wasn't much if a date WAS IT? And isn't Namsan Tower closed?"

"Well it wasn't really a date, more like a meeting. And it was closed. But Luhan knows the manager dude so he opened it."

"So it was an unofficial date?"

"Yeah something like that."

"And you went to the Namsan Tower?"

"Yeah."

"Awwwwwwww Jessica is finally going out awwwwwwww"Tiffany squished my cheeks HELLA hard.

"YAH!"

"Aand ice princess Jess is back."

"I'm not an ice princess. I just dont appreciate people HURTING MY FACE."

*MERONG* oh that Tiffany and her nerves.

~TIME SKIP~

I sat on the couch, once again watching dramas, while Tiffany was on the phone with someone in the kitchen. I couldn't make out what she was saying over the sound of the tv, but i could hear something like come, Jessica, and watch. Oh she be talking about me behind my back.

Finally, when she seemed to finish her phone call, she came into the living room and sat down next to me.

"Exo is coming over in a few minutes."she suddenly said.

"Bwo? Wae?"

"Didn't i already tell you? They're going to judge your audition. They've auditioned so they know what you need."

Today? Wait... What's the date???

I checked my phone. Oh crap the audition is the day after tomorrow. I've practiced this whole week, but I'm still nervous about it. Hey, I'm a person too i cant help it.

Anyways Exo is coming over in a few minutes and... Im in sweats and a tank top. My hair is completely messed up, and i look like a hobo.

Not a pretty sight.

Oh well, I've seen most of them shirtless when I went to their dorms. None of us really care. I just brushed my hair so that i wouldn't be too rude and i went back to watching my drama.

Just as the episode was getting super interesting the doorbell rang. UGH.

"Hey can you go get that?" Tiffany was engrossed in the drama too, even though she didn't watch the first few episodes.

"Yah! I'm not the one who called Exo over."

"Aish fine fine ill get it."

LUHAN POV

Kris knocked on the door, and we waited a few minutes before Tiffany came and opened it.

Come to think of it, this is the second time coming here. I remember the first time was when Chen and i went to buy groceries but Chen wanted to stop by. I had needed to go to the bathroom but instead found myself looking around Jessica's room instead. Her room was filled with stuffed animals, it was very artisitic, with clouds painted on a sky blue ceiling and posters of puppies on her wall, and a fluffy carpet and a bean bag on the floor. I bet it was every girls dream room.

I remember wandering over to her desk and finding a notebook filled with fashion designs. They were pretty good too. Also on her desk was a PC laptop, and an ipad. Other than that, she had a flatscreen tv in her room. At the time, i thought this girl was rich. I mean, Shinhwa pays pretty well, and now after WGM, she is probably going to be promoted to head designer, which means she would be even more rich. Then imagine how much she would have. She spends a lot too...

Anyways... I was the last one to enter, so Tiffany was behind me closing the door.

"Just saying, Jessica looks very appealing today." She whispered, chuckling.

What? She looks appealing? What does that mean?

Ok i see what Tiffany means by appealing. Sitting on the couch was a very "appealing" Jessica. And I'm not being sarcastic. She looks hot in a tank top and sweats with sort of messy hair. Dammit that Kris' byuntaeness is rubbing off on me.

"Dang Jessica, we've finally seen your makeup less face." Oh my god Kris.

"Yes, you have. It's not like i need to look pretty right now."

"But you still are." Oh shit did i just say that? Dammit my mouth.

"O-oh, gomawo..."

"Annyywaayyyss... Jessica pause your addicting drama and show them your audition." Tiffany said, taking charge of the situation.

"But..."

"Palli."

"But the-"

"PALLI WA"

"FINE FINE FINE"

Tiffany smiled in victory and plugged her phone into a speaker while Jessica got in position. She knows she only has to sing or dance to get in but shes doing both because she says President Lee wants her to. I'm sure she's going to pass the visuals test too because hello, she's a model.

The music started playing, and Jessica started walking forward, doing Krystal sunbaenim's part.

"Nae euotteokke yo unnie, nae mareul dorowa bwa."

When she got to the high note was when all the members of Exo stood up and cheered while Tiffany sat on the couch, proud. This girl really can sing. And not to mention dance. And she has the looks. Ok im 100% sure she's getting into Sm.

JESSICA POV

I finished my little performance and i got a standing ovation.

"Jessica, you can definitely get in! You're so good! Your dance skills are at Kai and Lay, and your vocals are on Chen's level!"

"Gomawo harapuji, Kunde, my skills aren't near your guys"

"Are you kidding? I'll even admit your skills are better than ours."

"Gomawo Bacon oppa, but you guys need to stop. Seriously. I'm blushing."

"Haha, that's good then. You're just too good."

"Gomawo..." GODDAMIT. They need to stop. I'm seriously blushing.

After that little 'show' the members decided to stay for a while, so i went into the kitchen to make the some food.

I was baking some cookies and suddenly someone took one and ate it.

"Yah!"

"Wae, they're for us anyway right?"

"But still!!!"

"Mian mian. Forgive me?"

"Fine fine. What are you doing here anyway? Not playing your guy games with the rest?"

"Well i thought you would be lonely here alone in the kitchen."

"Its fine. Really."

"Ani. I'm here to accompany you." He smiled and stared into my eyes.

"Um. Gomawo. But really you don't need to."

"But, i want to." Oh my god. He said that in such a flirty way.

"Uhh..."

"Don't you want me to?" He came closer to me and started playing with my hair. Seriously Luhan dafuq is wrong with you?

"Uhh..."

"We are dating, after all."

"Uhh..." God! My mouth is not working with me!

I hadn't noticed, but my back was now against the wall and our faces were centimeters away. No. We can't be doing this... But... There's nothing stopping us right?

He stared right into my eyes, and at first i avoided it, but now. Im finding myself getting lost in his eyes...

He then put his hand on the side of my face, and put his other hand around my hips. He pulled me closer until...

Our lips were touching.

-

ɑɴɴყєoɴgɦɑsєɑყo!
ıϻ ʀєɑʟʟყ ɴoт good ɑт ωʀıтıɴg тɦɑт ĸıssყ sтuғғ...
so doɴт єxpєcт тoo ϻucɦ ғʀoϻ ϻє ɦєɦє
ɑɴყωɑყs...
ĸɑϻsɑϻıdɑ ғoʀ ʀєɑdıɴg!