NU ABO

JESSICA POV

We cleaned up the place, not as in wash the dishes and stuff (the employees do that), but take down the balloons, pictures, posters, etc. There were a bunch if baby pictures of Kyungsan leftover in frames. Can i keep them? I was taking down the pictures and came across the family portrait we took a week ago.

Wahh, we really look like a family. Awkward... But this picture is a precious memory, so it's ok.

"Oppa, i think i want to keep this portrait. It's too precious." Luhan was standing next to me, collecting more pictures.

"Go ahead. I'm keeping these balloons though. The members want them too."

"Haha you guys are so childish."

"Says the girl who has 50 stuffed animals hanging out in her room." Wha?

"HOW DID U KNOW WHAT IS IN MY ROOM?"

"Uhh... Well........"

"WELL???"

"I may have went with Chen to your guys place and uhh wandered into your room while looking for the bathroom."

"UGH! Nevermind. And i don't have 50 stuffed animals, i have 30."

"Whatever its still a lot."

"Im a girl, its normal to have stuffed animals."

"Yeah, but not 50!!"

"30!!!"

"Meh"

We laughed and continued cleaning up the place, until it was pretty much clean. The Hello Baby van took us back to the building, and we each drove back to our places. (Tiffany and Exo left a while ago after helping out a little bit after.)

But wait... If hello baby is over, is WGM over too? I'm confused. Oh well ill ask unnie tomorrow...

I opened the door to the penthouse, threw my things on the table, and sat down on the chair on the island in the kitchen. Since Tiffany was there, making popcorn. She was probably going to watch a movie. Its a friday anyway.

"When is your audition again?" She asked while shoving some popcorn up her mouth. Well i guess shes not on a diet right now... Well its not like she needs to be with all that bone showing.

"In 2 weeks. What should i do?"

"Hmm... I think you should do a song and dance by an SM artist. They'll be happy with that."

"Good point. I'll learn one of their songs. Gimme some artists in SM." Tiffany should know. Shes dating one of them anyway.

"From what Jongdae told me, there's Super Junior, Girls Generation, F(x), Exo, Boa, Henry, Shinee, etc."

"Ok the only ones i know are Suju, SNSD, and Boa. I'll go search them up and see which one i should do."

"Ok, go. Im gonna go continue watching Heirs. Its so good." I agree. Heirs is like so good. I watched yesterday but Yesterday Tiffany was... Idk.

I went to my room and opened my Mac. I went on YouTube to search SM artists etc... I found their YouTube account and started to go through their stuff.

I spent hours in watching all their stuff, but mostly their girl groups because I'm obviously going to do a girl song... After looking through Snsd, F(x),and Boa's songs, i found the perfect song i could do.

NU ABO

The dance is cool, the song is so catchy, it's by F(x), perfect. I brought my laptop over to Tiffany in the living room and showed her.