2. Road Trip!

We arrived at the school where Phil works, Alan had his sunglasses on and was covering his face.
"Ahem.. Did you have to park so close?" Alan nervously cleared his throat, promoting my brows to furrow in confusion.

"Yeah. What's wrong?" Doug questioned, giving me a weird look, while I shrugged my shoulders.
"I shouldn't be here." He murmured, still covering his face from the school.

"What? What are you talking about?" I chuckled, giving him a confused look.
"Yeah, why is that, Alan?" Doug asked, with a sigh.

"I'm not supposed to be within 200 feet of a school." Both me and Doug snapped our heads to look at him.

"What!?" Doug and I both said at the same time.

"Or a Chuck E. Cheese." Alan added, as my eyes widened. Jesus...

I looked over and seen Phil walk out of the school, putting his sunglasses to shield his eyes. My heart raced at the sight of him, and I quickly turned my head around, to pretend I didn't notice him. I heard him dismiss some kid, trying to ask him a question, saying he doesn't exist and I tried to stiffle a small laugh behind my hand.

"Shit!" Phil exclaimed, stopping in his tracks, impressed by the car, as Doug laughed at his reaction. I look over at him, knowing I couldn't really ignore him now, but I think he was more focused on the car to even notice I was in it.
"Nice car." He complimented, continuing to walk down the stairs.

"Yeah!" Doug smugly agreed.

"I'm driving." Phil said, throwing his case in the back seat, nearly hitting me.
"No chance, buddy." Doug replied

"Watch it, dick!" I yelped out, as my arms flew to shield myself from his case hitting me.

"What's up, Ziggy? What you doing here?" He asked, with a smirk spreading on his face, as he stood on the leather of the car.

"Don't step-- God. Watch the leath--!" Doug yelled, already stressed with Phil, as he let out a groan, sitting down in the backseat of the car, next to me with his arms resting on the door and the roof part.

"Just shut up and drive before one of these nerds ask me another question." Phil told Doug, looking around, as Doug murmured 'animal', before dragging his attention back to me.
"So? What's going on? Why are you here?" Phil asked, sounding annoyed, and before I could come up with some snarky answer, Doug spoke for me.

"She's coming to the Bachelor party. I want her here, so she's here. And I don't want you two arguing the full time we're in Vegas, got it?" Doug firmly told the both of us, as Phil just scoffed.

"Alright, whatever, dad." He chuckled, looking back over at me, while I just glared at him.
"Aw, what's wrong, sweetheart? You not happy to see me?" He asked, smirking.

"Shut up, Phil, you know I never am." I shot back, as he just let out a chuckle.

"Who's this?" Phil asked, referring to Alan.
"It's Alan. Tracy's brother." Doug answered, as he started up the car and began driving away from the school.

"I met you, like, four times." Alan said, sadly.
"Oh, yeah. How you doing, man?" Phil asked, brushing off his comment.

"Don't take it to heart, Alan. Phil here doesn't have too many brain cells. Even if he is a school teacher." I assured Alan, as Doug snorted a laugh and Phil shot me a glare, rolling his eyes, while I just smirked at him.

***

We pulled up at Stu's house, and Phil immediately put his hands around his mouth, for a megaphone effect as he yelled at Stu's house. "Paging Dr. F*ggot!" He waited a second, before putting his hands back up. "Dr. F*ggot!" He yelled again, as I bit my lip to hold in my laughter, while Alan just sat there laughing and Doug shook his head, pinching the bridge of his nose.