Chap. 14- I HAVE RETURNED!!

USA POV:

     Since i'm in the room with Dad we figured we'd just give each other some space. He sat down on his little chair that he for some reason really likes, and I stayed by the window. I stared for so long I didn't notice my mind wander off. I think I'm thinking more than I should be allowed to right now. Why did it have to be Zee that was stuck? Why couldn't it have been me? Who's that person that tried to kill us? What's their motive? Is it something I did in the past? Is that person from my past? Why did they turn into smoke? Why did they have a-... Fuck.

Russia POV:

     Here I am, in my office pacing back and forth worried about Americas family. I have to get to the bottom of who caused the explosion, their motive, and their employer if they have one. My hand subconsciously grabbed a book off the shelf and I looked down at it. 'The Americas Before Colonization' is the title, interesting. Maybe this is a sign of something? Just as I started to open the book the doors to my office swung open and I turned around, almost throwing a book at Britain.

I lowered the, for some reason, heavy book and set it on my desk. "Yes, Britain? Is there something I can do for you?" I asked while he closed the doors. He stood up straight and took a breath in and then sighed, "America, he just ran out of our room with no explanation." He's definitely worried if he opened my door and ignored the fact I almost threw a book at him. I folded my arms and resisted rolling my eyes, "Well, his youngest sibling just almost got blown up. I wouldn't be surprised if he's heading out to the garden to distract himself," I suggested, "or the Library, I like to read when I need to distract myself."

     He raised his eyebrows and replied, "That's the thing, he ran in the direction of the garden... but that's near the spot where it happened. I'm worried he's going to investigate and do something he'll regret." I turned my head towards the large window behind my desk. I walked over to if and Britain followed, when I looked outside I saw the garden. And in the garden, to no ones surprise, is America running towards the currently smoking previously green grass.

     I smiled, "Well, he's definitely investigating." I acknowledged. Britain glared at me and sternly said, "And? I'm going to stop him before he makes a big mistake." He turned around and started to march out the door. I grabbed his shoulder before he could get too far away and said, "I'll deal with the stubborn, Depressed, concerned America. You should go comfort your family or something, they need it." And then I let go, watching Britain nod and then walk out my office.

When he left I strode out into the garden, and walked to the spot where the 'accident' happened. I saw America sitting down on the other side of the flat space, by the wall. Why is he over there? Then I saw why, he's holding a tool similar to an axe. There's feathers tied onto the small handle and wrapped in leather. The head is small, one-sided, and stone. I ran over to America and he looked up at me. "I have a bad feeling," he said while looking back at the tool, "it's a tomahawk... Native Americans used tomahawks" I mouthed an 'oh' because I know what he's suggesting.

     I sat down with him and studied the tomahawk. "I doubt your mother would have tried to assassinate your family" I commented, he smiled. "I know, but it just doesn't seem right." He said, slowly rotating the tomahawk and looking at the engravings. He sighed and put the tomahawk back on the ground, "I just wish it wasn't Zee that got stuck... it should've been me." He said. My eyes widened and I may or may not have panicked, "No! It's... Don't wish that on yourself, there's nothing any of us could have done to prevent that." I said. He looked at the ground with guilt in his eyes. 

    "I know..." he whispered, "It's just... I know that if I sat next to him, or in his spot, I could'e saved him faster" he clenched his fists and glared at the tomahawk. I sighed and sat in silence trying to figure out what to say. Then when I looked at him, to see if he's okay, I noticed something that made me feel stupid.

USA POV:

     Fuck #2... he noticed the bleeding. I made a face [like this emoji 🫥] and stood up ready to leave. He gently grabbed my left shoulder and made me turn around to face him, how and why did he stand up so fast without making a sound? Anyway, he made me face him and asked me "Where do you think you're going, America?" I smiled nervously and took his hand off my shoulder. "Uh, back to the room I share with my bean-and-toast-loving Dad?" I said hopefully. He shook his head and pointed to my bleeding right shoulder and then my bleeding left forearm. "Shit..." I said, "I'm gonna ignore that you didn't ignore those and goooo..." and I turned around and ran.

     WHY DOES HE HAVE TO RUN SO FAST!? WHAT THE FU-

Russia POV:

     I knew he was going to run... but why does he always say the weirdest things before running? I've never heard anyone say 'Shit...I'm gonna ignore that you didn't ignore those and goooo...' and then run. I mentally face-palmed and finally caught America. Well, caught isn't the word... it's more like I chased him to the spot where I needed him to be. That spot being the medical room, which he fortunately didn't know he ran into.

     I stopped running when he ran inside and smiled, then I heard the confused yelling coming from both the doctors and America. That's definitely going to get me attacked with a red, white, and blue idiot. When the confusion stopped I heard the muffled sound of America grumpily asking for help with his bleeding. That's good, one of the few good things that have happened today.

_____________________________________________

I'M BACK AND HAVE SOME MOTIVATION, A CRUSH, AND A LESS DEPRESSED BUTT! Also, how was I gone for 10 days and ignore all stats and rankings and blah blah blah and get THIS!?

AND HOW DID MY VIEW-COUNT QUADRUPLE IN SIZE?! THANK YOU ALL TO FREAKIN' MUCH! I'M SUCCESSFUL FOR ONCE MOTHA! LET'S GOOOOOO!